3 Girls going out in vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

3 Girls going out in vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Yea, if you are a decent looking girl (or group of girls), Vegas can be dirt cheap without sacrificing much (except you have to pretend to spend time with drunk guys at their tables).

    Thanks for the TR. Glad you found your ID and phone too. That's pretty crazy that you would buy your ex a last min plane ticket to get your passport. ::making mental note to bring mine::

    Oh and umm the part where you and your friend ditched the dude she was making out with at the restroom.... EVIL!!!!!!! lol The poor guy probably waited and waited and waited. EVILL!!! hahaha

    Comment


    • #92
      I think Katielyn is decent looking..remember she posted the pic of the 3 girls

      Comment


      • #93
        I will post some pics when I get home from work

        And I know for a FACT that guy stood there for a long time cuz he definately thought he was going home with my friend......all his friends were saying how I was prob going home alone that night cuz he was taking her home. HA yeah right, or so he thought......And yes we did do vegas for dirt cheap it was great! Can't wait to go back!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by katielyn View Post
          Also, never again will I forget my second form of ID!
          I can't stress enough the importance of bringing back up ID's. Sounds like you had a great time. You guys did the clubs in the same order we did, Tao, Pure, Tryst, and I would say that Pure was my least favorite one also.

          Great TR!
          That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
          -Charles~

          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
          -Kimball

          Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
          -Nassau

          Comment


          • #95
            Great TR! Sounds like you girls had a lot of fun!


            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
            28th- Tao
            29th- ?
            30th- XS
            31st- Tryst

            Comment


            • #96
              Sound like alot of fun, great TR. Hopefully you'll plan Vegas again for AOD.
              LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X