Pump me up! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pump me up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Bluebear
    being in someone elses room in your birthday suite could be a home run, well if that someone else is of the opposite sex...
    Hmm I m not too sure what the sex of blue bear is ... That santa hat looks pretty red to me

    Comment


    • #77
      awww that's so cute


      Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
      28th- Tao
      29th- ?
      30th- XS
      31st- Tryst

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Bluebear
        Apparantly chicks dig the red Santa hat!
        I for one dig the red santa hat....grrrrrr!
        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

        Official Kilt chaser

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
          I for one dig the red santa hat....grrrrrr!
          haha you dig them when they wear or not wear a hat dont you?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by royale View Post
            haha you dig them when they wear or not wear a hat dont you?
            She likes the hat to be worn on the other head!
            ................

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X