Hopefully not a once in a Lifetime Experience (Sunfire's TR) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hopefully not a once in a Lifetime Experience (Sunfire's TR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Correction..... BC Liquor Stores carry Ciroc, $50.99 for 750ml

    I could ship you some
    oh right I forgot ontario is only place with the gay alcohol rules.... Well i bought back 1L of it from duty free so I should be good for now but i'll let know after
    I Survived Vegas

    Comment


    • #62
      lmao.. sending booze.. ooh i love it


      Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
      28th- Tao
      29th- ?
      30th- XS
      31st- Tryst

      Comment


      • #63
        Oh really? Whats the price difference of buying Goose in TO instead of Vancouver?

        Comment


        • #64
          I have no idea all I know is 750ml of goose is $44.50 here in toronto
          I Survived Vegas

          Comment


          • #65
            Awesome trip report. I like how the jc members can just meet up without knowing each other and have a blast.
            Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

            Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
              Awesome trip report. I like how the jc members can just meet up without knowing each other and have a blast.
              well yeah they have a blast as long as one couple isnt a team of mass murdering lunatics that go from city to city killing people....bahahaha
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                well yeah they have a blast as long as one couple isnt a team of mass murdering lunatics that go from city to city killing people....bahahaha
                Altho that would make an awesome TR.
                Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                  well yeah they have a blast as long as one couple isnt a team of mass murdering lunatics that go from city to city killing people....bahahaha
                  yea that was so jkz me and my gf were cracking up. I even stopped laughin in the middle and made this whole serious face being like ...well lets just see where the night takes us shall we and pcker5s gf was just like it was priceless
                  I Survived Vegas

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
                    yea that was so jkz me and my gf were cracking up. I even stopped laughin in the middle and made this whole serious face being like ...well lets just see where the night takes us shall we and pcker5s gf was just like it was priceless
                    Oh I like that. You have my kind of humor.
                    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                    Official Kilt chaser

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by uejjap
                      Grey Goose is $50.99 for 750ml in Vancouver.
                      ouch! I'd buy ciroc over that all the time then
                      I Survived Vegas

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Ouch.. yea that is a little expensive for the 750ml. Costco price for 1.75L big boy edition is $43.79 I believe.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I'm watching you buddy.... and your status does not say replying in thread:Hopefully not a once in a Lifetime Experience (Sunfire's TR)....... instead it says your viewing the nightlife forum... get your ass in gear!!!!!!!! haha jk do watever u want
                          Vegas: May 2 - May 5
                          Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
                          5/2 - Vanity
                          5/3 - XS
                          5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            oh man! I got excited like he finished this TR!! =-( You tricked me pcket5s! lol


                            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                            28th- Tao
                            29th- ?
                            30th- XS
                            31st- Tryst

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              haha you gotta watch out for me i'm sneaky like that
                              Vegas: May 2 - May 5
                              Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
                              5/2 - Vanity
                              5/3 - XS
                              5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Watch out..she gets excited over TRs. I wonder if theres an explosion when someone posts a Vblog

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X