LDW Bachelor Party TR - 27 Guys and 1 Girl - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW Bachelor Party TR - 27 Guys and 1 Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Plus, you have to imagine the guy bringing his GF is ruining it (okay, that's harsh) for everyone else too.
    TR from most-recent trip:


    My TR from LDW '09:

    I II III IV

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ChasKrew View Post
      G/F would of been left behind for sure.
      GFs and Wives arent invited period... That trip is for the Groom period... Like dnix said... groom should have uninvited the guy... or the guy himself should have uninvited himself...

      If the girls felt they needed to be there too then they should have planned their own trip at the same time while the guys were there... no rule against that ...

      im guessing the guy did stuff with his girlfriend then tried to sneak off for a couple of hours to hang with the boys... Ohhh im gonna lmao@guy who brought his girl, if she hung out with the whole crew the whole time lol ... Tnguyen were you the best man? if so you should have given her the boot.
      Last edited by dogeaters; 10-24-2009, 05:26 AM.
      ------------------------------------------------------
      See you in May!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Nice trip report so far. Got to agree with the sentiment against that guy who brought his GF - that's tactless! By the way, whatever happened to Mr. Vegas?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          First off welcome to the site! Glad Mr. Vegas recruited you! I was there that weekend and was supposed to meet up with him but we were both way to drunk to meet.
          Where were you suppose to meet him at? Maybe we'll meet up next yr..


          Originally posted by kori View Post
          sounds like fun! neurosurgeon??? did people go for it?
          hahah no.. Question never really came up, but one of my friend's told some girls he was a dentist and ended up getting busted.. They ended up getting kind of mad..

          Originally posted by wishiniwasinvegas View Post
          I know I wouldn't mind being that 1 girl with 27 guys.
          Yea, I wouldn't mind being 1 guy with 27 girls either..ahhah

          Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
          im guessing the guy did stuff with his girlfriend then tried to sneak off for a couple of hours to hang with the boys... Ohhh im gonna lmao@guy who brought his girl, if she hung out with the whole crew the whole time lol ... Tnguyen were you the best man? if so you should have given her the boot.
          Yea I was, but it was his bday too, so I couldn't say anything. Plus it wasn't really that bad. They went and watched shows during the day and at SR, he didn't even go, which is where everything in vegas should stay in vegas for reals. The other nights she just went out wid us one night and got sick the other.
          My Facebook

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by tnguyen444 View Post
            1.Yea I was, but it was his bday too, so I couldn't say anything. 2. SR, he didn't even go . 3.The other nights she just went out wid us one night
            1. Yes you could have said something. You had the right to say somthing because you were the best man and, first and foremost it was your bachelor party you were throwing for the groom, not his birthday...

            2. SR he didnt go..... but i bet he wanted to. I bet dnix would bet that he wanted to go...

            3. No bachelor party in vegas should have to worry about whether or not Johnny's Girlfriend is watching over them and whether or not shes going to say anything to their significant others... not the groom nor any of your other guests... it was inconsiderate on both the girl and guys part... Did you ask yourself why none of the other 26 gfs or wives werent coming? What really happened is that their was a trust issue between Johnny and his gf... and you let that drama spill over into your boys bachelor party Imo you should have done something but i do understand that you were put in a bad position because im sure you, the groom and the gf guy are all super close friends...

            Like i said before... they should have had their bachelorette party at the same time in vegas and let the girls do their own thing... if johnnys girl HAD to be there...

            Ok thank you for letting me vent about bachelor parties... sorry if i seemed a bit peeved... it just really struck a nerve when i read that the other day lol ... Btw did you get to see "The Hangover"?
            Watch it if you havent seen it yet Johnny didnt go to vegas in that movie... he went wine tasting in Napa Valley ...

            Btw i have also been in your shoes a few times... I know that you went through a lot to do your best to organize a bunch of disorganized friends for a bachelor party... sooooooo im Looking forward to the rest of your TR... and i hope to meet ya in May
            Last edited by dogeaters; 10-26-2009, 07:46 AM.
            ------------------------------------------------------
            See you in May!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by tnguyen444 View Post
              hahah no.. Question never really came up, but one of my friend's told some girls he was a dentist and ended up getting busted.. They ended up getting kind of mad..

              Yea I was, but it was his bday too, so I couldn't say anything. Plus it wasn't really that bad. They went and watched shows during the day and at SR, he didn't even go, which is where everything in vegas should stay in vegas for reals. The other nights she just went out wid us one night and got sick the other.
              if you're young it's harder to believe.. i met some guy in vegas that told me he was a doctor. but the guy was like 25. it was obvious he wasn't, I bs'd and said, are you here for the physcians' conference, (I had no idea if there actually was one, but I was curious how he would respond) and he looked kind of deer in headlights for a second, then he said, "ohh, there's like so many, and i get asked to go to so many that I can't keep track". wth??

              as for that girl, I echo what everyone else said. that's just f$%ed up.
              My ex was at a bachelor party one time, and it happened to be that he was at the restaurant across the street from where I was. He kept calling me and insisting that me and my girlfriends come across to see them. anyways, I was like NO. So he actually came across the street, and made me go, cause he wanted me to see the bachelor, cause they had him dressed up like a sailor, and he thought that was funny. I was so embarrassed to be there. the other guys thought I was the entertainment, cause I was wearing a long coat.. anyways, when they found out i was the gf, you can tell they were like, wtf is she doing here..

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by blibblab View Post
                Nice trip report so far. Got to agree with the sentiment against that guy who brought his GF - that's tactless! By the way, whatever happened to Mr. Vegas?

                I wonder the samething.. MR Vegas was a good regular on here!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Can't imagine trying to organize a trip for 28 people. the trip sounded great even with the girl straggler though

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Day 1 Images


                    On the way to the airport

                    On the Plane





                    My Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Palazzo Room






                      My Facebook

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        More from Palazzo






                        My Facebook

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Going to SR








                          my bad it's such a sausagefest so far, but just stayed tuned.
                          My Facebook

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            huh? come again..? da hell u talking about?
                            My Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by tnguyen444 View Post
                              huh? come again..? da hell u talking about?
                              Hes talking about the guy that brought his girlfriend.
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              See you in May!!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Looking forward to the rest T.Win!! Which one is you in the pics?
                                ------------------------------------------------------
                                See you in May!!!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X