Favorite Guns N Roses song - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Favorite Guns N Roses song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    GNR is probably my favorite band of all time. I don't know if I could pick a favorite. Maybe Locomotive.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTmuPJoxSXs[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7g35waQ4iA[/ame]

    Comment


    • #17
      Sweet Child of Mine hands down!! I rock it in the car like I own it.
      Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

      Official Kilt chaser

      Comment


      • #18
        too hard to pick one gnr song. my favorite axle rose performance was when he did bohemian rhapsody at the queen tribute.

        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T_naBRNLlo[/ame]
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by dnix View Post
          too hard to pick one gnr song. my favorite axle rose performance was when he did bohemian rhapsody at the queen tribute.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T_naBRNLlo
          Hrm... I shudder to think what that sounds like, especially if it's the '00's version of Axl... On a sidenote? Best Queen song definitely is... Bicycle! So nice & trippy like!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by blibblab View Post
            Hrm... I shudder to think what that sounds like, especially if it's the '00's version of Axl... On a sidenote? Best Queen song definitely is... Bicycle! So nice & trippy like!
            probably 91 or 92, since freddy mercury died in 91'. it was on tv.
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dnix View Post
              probably 91 or 92, since freddy mercury died in 91'. it was on tv.
              Ah, so when he had more of his pipes back then. Though it might've been one of more recent tributes... I'll have to check it out when I get back (on the phone now)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by restyle View Post
                + 1
                I thought you were too young for that song?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NCVegas View Post
                  I thought you were too young for that song?
                  There's no such thing as being too young for a song (otherwise I should throw out my Chopin collection... And the awesomeness of the BeeGees! Wait, did I say that?)

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X