Drai's - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drai's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Anig_Avi View Post
    lol oh I was thinking I pissed people off already
    noo silly..thats MY JOB

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Anig_Avi
    replied
    I will be there with bells on

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    but u might not wana give bobby a hug..it might look a little weird

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Anig_Avi
    replied
    lol oh I was thinking I pissed people off already

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    dr....u better go2 drais...

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    don't worry Dr.Anig..he meant ME

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Anig_Avi
    replied
    me? No im just asking because theres alot of posting about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    So what is it with you and Drais.... you got some sort of deal with them where every time you mention their name you get a nickle or something?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Anig_Avi
    replied
    One week from tonight I will definitely be at Drais, ill give Bobby a big hug for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    1111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X