Need advice on my new itinerary... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need advice on my new itinerary...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
    Whaaaa??? From your profile pic, you look like one of the "pretty girls"!!!!
    Thanks...I didn't mean for it to sound like "please everyone say I'm pretty" honestly. But you know how it is. I even deleted that sentence a couple of times.
    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

    Official Kilt chaser

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
      Thanks...I didn't mean for it to sound like "please everyone say I'm pretty" honestly. But you know how it is. I even deleted that sentence a couple of times.
      I get exactly what you mean. That's why I'm trying to make sure ALL my bases are covered before I show up.

      As for May, if we all walk in AOD style with me, you, restyle, NyCzDoLL, and our entourage, no one is stopping us!!!
      Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
        I get exactly what you mean. That's why I'm trying to make sure ALL my bases are covered before I show up.

        As for May, if we all walk in AOD style with me, you, restyle, NyCzDoLL, and our entourage, no one is stopping us!!!
        True....Can't wait to dust off the 5 inch heels. And shop for new outfits.
        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

        Official Kilt chaser

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
          Ok, I get all wigged out when it comes to getting into clubs. I have watched too many movies where they only pick the "pretty girls".
          You should be fine.... just dont forget "We dont do lines!" (for some reason I read that in Pat's german accent) lol
          ................

          Comment


          • #20
            Nice to finally see a profile pic Moe
            Guestlist for ditch is relatively easy to get on. Have you tried checking the n9ne group website? Thats where I would start. Then use JC host as a backup.

            Wet republic.. well lets see if you get a PM from someone. Maybe you will get in there

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              Nice to finally see a profile pic Moe
              Guestlist for ditch is relatively easy to get on. Have you tried checking the n9ne group website? Thats where I would start. Then use JC host as a backup.

              Wet republic.. well lets see if you get a PM from someone. Maybe you will get in there
              Looks like Ditch is totally up in the air right now. It all depends on when everyone gets out there.

              So now we're going to see O on Saturday night. Then XS after(if I get my way ).

              I'm keeping a close watch on my inbox for that PM!!
              Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

              Comment


              • #22
                only 5 days till we're in VEGAS!

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X