Im back!!! Vegas Pics! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Im back!!! Vegas Pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NyCzDoLL
    started a topic Im back!!! Vegas Pics!

    Im back!!! Vegas Pics!

    They caught me...yikes...i don't know who the guy is or why i took a pic with him lol



    I had such an amazing time....i cant feel my legs, my voice is GONE, i have not slept in days, i met 2 JC members and made so many NEW friends....and i am addicted to Drais!!!

    p.s: thanks2 ALL the JC members who helped me out ESPECIALLY Dnix and Cisco xoxo
    Last edited by NyCzDoLL; 10-12-2009, 09:31 AM.

  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U lmao
    it's cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    i wish i looked like bipesh..shes freaking hot

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    i meant that guy abihshek...i dont know why i called him bipesh hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    I hope NYCzdoll isnt' as unattainable as Bips

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    Bipasha Basu?
    I think she looks like her too. She even posses like you Nyczdoll. She's really pretty.

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    Bipasha Basu?

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    I always thought you looked more like his daughter-in-law
    nope..everyone says i look like bipesh..is that his name lol..i always forget...i have a crush on him

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    I always thought you looked more like his daughter-in-law

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    I look exactly like Amitabh Bachchan.
    I LOOK LIKE HIS SON

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    lol sup boy
    I look exactly like Amitabh Bachchan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyCzDoLL View Post
    MY FRIEND CESAR in the middle...this guy hass on the left and JC Member Clemens on the right...ladies clemens is a cutieeee watch out

    Whoa... seal!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    lol sup boy

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    sup girl...

    Leave a comment:


  • NyCzDoLL
    replied
    Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
    Was it good for you?
    EXCUSE?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X