I've been recruited for the AOD - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

I've been recruited for the AOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    welcome a-broad he he he

    Comment


    • #47
      You guys are all a bunch of thread jackers!!!
      ................

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Bluebear
        I have an idea, I will bring the orange one for SoCal, and the White one for restyle and then you will each have one to wake up in
        See a simple solution.

        Does that mean you have decided to come in May?
        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

        Official Kilt chaser

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Bluebear
          I may be able to be persuaded...
          bring $7 and a good attitude
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by dnix View Post
            bring $7 and a good attitude
            lmfao!!!!!
            ................

            Comment


            • #51
              Allison you are a lucky girl....we jacked your first thread. We usually wait for the 2nd thread.
              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

              Official Kilt chaser

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                Allison you are a lucky girl....we jacked your first thread. We usually wait for the 2nd thread.
                I think we scared her away
                ................

                Comment


                • #53
                  I can't wait for May!!! If we are like this on here imagine what we are like there all together.
                  Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                  Official Kilt chaser

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                    I can't wait for May!!! If we are like this on here imagine what we are like there all together.
                    May will be just pure fun!!! It's gonna be drink after drink after drink... making fun of each other.... cracking forum jokes.... cant wait!!!!!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      May will be just pure fun!!! It's gonna be drink after drink after drink... making fun of each other.... cracking forum jokes.... cant wait!!!!!
                      Jager....Kamikaze....jager....kamikaze....I think I see my first hangover in the future.
                      Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                      Official Kilt chaser

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Bluebear
                        Hey I will even hold your hair while you hurl.
                        Ok but no pictures
                        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                        Official Kilt chaser

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Bluebear
                          I have a great attitude, but I only have about $6.50
                          Then you might have to sweet talk her for the extra $0.50!
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            i go to bed early and you all start offering up my services...

                            my friend's not easily scared off, she'll be back.
                            Sept 2009, mAyOD 2010, August 2010, mAyOD 2011, Halloween 2011, January 2012, mAyOD2012

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              def not scared off, I just dont have a lot of time to post on here!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by allisonnicole135 View Post
                                def not scared off, I just dont have a lot of time to post on here!
                                Give us a TR from your angle
                                ................

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X