Racism - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Racism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I think the only time i felt racism was when we went with some white friends to buy Garth Brooks tickets at a stadium and some people in cowboys hats were asking... "hey are you guys gonna watch Garth Brooks?" we replied... "nah... were gonna scalp the tickets back to some white folk" ... they were pretty pissed cause we were at the front of the line lol

    As for vegas i really havent felt any racism...

    but i have felt this feeling while out in vegas.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2rrxONlLo[/ame]
    Last edited by dogeaters; 10-07-2009, 04:09 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    See you in May!!!

    Comment


    • #92
      bahahahahahahahaha
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
        I hate working out I totally missed this part of the thread!
        Did you see the revised version of her predictions?!?

        Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
        I think the only time i felt racism was when we went with some white friends to buy Garth Brooks tickets at a stadium and some people in cowboys hats were asking... "hey are you guys gonna watch Garth Brooks?" we replied... "nah... were gonna scalp the tickets back to some white folk" ... they were pretty pissed cause we were at the front of the line lol

        As for vegas i really havent felt any racism...

        but i have felt this feeling while out in vegas.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2rrxONlLo
        hahahaha thats fucking awesome!!!!!
        ................

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          Did you see the revised version of her predictions?!?


          Yea I did. But Royale doesn't have any love for me anymore. He never is on here anymore to tease me. I guess I will have to just find another guy to love. *bottom lip sticking out*
          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

          Official Kilt chaser

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
            Yea I did. But Royale doesn't have any love for me anymore. He never is on here anymore to tease me. I guess I will have to just find another guy to love. *bottom lip sticking out*
            lol im sorry.. I got news that I m in escrow right now, closing date ironically is Oct 29th ( my 30th bday). So lets hope for the best. I m on the PC only to scan a few docs that I need to submit to the lender on Monday.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              lol im sorry.. I got news that I m in escrow right now, closing date ironically is Oct 29th ( my 30th bday). So lets hope for the best. I m on the PC only to scan a few docs that I need to submit to the lender on Monday.
              Wow speak his name and he appears.

              Congrats....my mom is in escrow too. So I am her personal asst. these days running around for her.
              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

              Official Kilt chaser

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by royale View Post
                lol im sorry.. I got news that I m in escrow right now, closing date ironically is Oct 29th ( my 30th bday). So lets hope for the best. I m on the PC only to scan a few docs that I need to submit to the lender on Monday.
                Congrats bro!!! You gonna throw a JC member's house warming party?
                ................

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  Congrats bro!!! You gonna throw a JC member's house warming party?
                  I'll bring the belvedere vodka.
                  Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                  Official Kilt chaser

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                    I'll bring the belvedere vodka.
                    I'll take some goose! and I mean a real goose!!!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      I'll take some goose! and I mean a real goose!!!
                      A real goose? Why are you going to bring a bird to his new house?
                      Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                      Official Kilt chaser

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                        I'll take some goose! and I mean a real goose!!!
                        im bringing my pompoms
                        1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                          A real goose? Why are you going to bring a bird to his new house?
                          a house warming present
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                            Congrats bro!!! You gonna throw a JC member's house warming party?
                            haha sure thing, one things get settled down.. a house warming will be in order. Ducks Game + House party. I live down the street from Honda center

                            Comment


                            • As a guy who traveled in a group of seven Indian guys, I really don't think I noticed any racism in Vegas, even on one of the busiest weekends of the year.
                              TR from most-recent trip:


                              My TR from LDW '09:

                              I II III IV

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                                As a guy who traveled in a group of seven Indian guys, I really don't think I noticed any racism in Vegas, even on one of the busiest weekends of the year.
                                thats great
                                1

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X