NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NyceGuy's Vegas Virgin TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    yes but I put my name on the marriage cert as "scott peterson"
    Was her name Lorena Bobbit?!?
    ................

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
      Was her name Lorena Bobbit?!?
      scott peterson beats lorena literally and figuratively every day of the week
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • #63
        Day Two

        Some more Day One pics...

        Last edited by NyceGuy; 10-12-2009, 06:26 PM.
        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

        Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

        Comment


        • #64
          Nice pics!!!
          ................

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by tao_experience View Post
            I can hear Pitbull's "Hotel Room" playing in the background as I'm reading through the thread.
            going to see Pitbull on the 16th of october. Cant wait
            Hotel motel holiday inn baby

            Comment


            • #66
              great TR. Its not as easy as it seems. Coming back to reality is a real bummer

              Comment


              • #67
                haha i like the cornering move up against the post..thats game right there

                Comment


                • #68
                  Day Two

                  Day Two

                  I wake up at 10:30am. Get ready for breakfast in 5 minutes.

                  I leave to have breakfast with the fellas. We find the Augustus Cafe right in the lobby and decide to eat there. We're reminiscing about the night before and how great it was.

                  We decide we want to do Ditch, but I didn't have any bathing suits because I couldn't find any to buy in NY anywhere. So we plan to go to shop for some.

                  I run back to the room at 12:00pm. Hang out with her for about an hour in bed, before she leaves.

                  I rush to get ready because I want to make it to Ditch. My friend and I decide to head to Miracle Mile (I think its called that), and I buy a few things and head back. But by that time it's like 3:30-4:00. So we decide to just check out the Caesars Pool and the Venus pool instead.

                  We hang out and talk by the pools for about 2 hours or so. We leave by 6, head back to the room. I shower and change so we can see the bellagio water show at 7 and then we could head to the Paris Buffet afterwards.

                  But before I do, I call my "friend" and she says she's not feeling well. So I had some motrinds and stuff and I head to her room for a bit to give her them. We hang out there and that's where that picture was snapped with the mirror on the ceiling.

                  to be continued...
                  Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                  Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    After hanging out with her for a bit, I meet up with my friends and we head towards the bellagio fountain. We watch the show, and then head into the Paris hotel for dinner. The buffet was great, and we head back to our rooms to start getting ready for the night.

                    At about 10:30pm we start heading over to the Palms in a limo. The girls said they would meet us there, but they were going to check out some spot in the Palazzo that was doing free drinks for ladies or something.

                    We pull up to the Palms, and I give my other friend (the one from Phoenix) a call because they were already there waiting for us to start the night.

                    We link up, grab our wristbands and we decide to head up to Ghostbar to check out the view and start the night.

                    From here we do a little bouncing around. Ghostbar -> Rain -> Playboy Club -> Moon.

                    Everything was running smooth, everyone was having a good time, until we hit a little speed bump at Moon.

                    My friend Junior was standing by the dancefloor moving into it eyeing his next target, when some guy was walking perpendicular to him. Junior didn't see him until the last second and stopped to let the guy pass, but as the guy passed he kind of stared Junior down in his face. That's a universal problem sign.

                    Immediately, within half of a second, my friend from Phoenix comes from behind Junior and steps in between them with his hand on the guy's chest. "Keep it moving. We're in Vegas baby, we just having a good time. Keep it moving!"

                    Everyone in our group starts to quickly look around and dissect the situation. It's only 3 of them, and its 7 of us. The guy's friends were on the side not moving. One of them tried to step forward but my friend Jon (the big guy) put his arm out and stopped him and said "You don't wanna do that my man." And they pulled back and stood on the side without moving.

                    "Keep it moving. We in here just trying to have a good time." My friend says.

                    "I'm from LAS VEGAS! I'm on that Mayweather sh*t!" says tough guy.

                    My friend responds:
                    "I'm from NEW YORK! I'm on that Mike Tyson sh*t!"

                    That's when everyone in my group takes a step forward, and the guys friends grab him from behind us and move him away.

                    It sucked because now everyone was in "fight mode". But thankfully, I recieve a text 5 minutes later from my old neighbor (the one I bumped into in front of Tao the night before). Apparently, she's heading to Seamless and wants to know if we wanna go. So I say "Yes!" because I think we need a change of scenery.

                    We go outside to meet her and we see she's with 2 party buses. We hop into one and we're on our way around 3:30am.



                    We get a table at Seamless and my old neighbor's friend who was with us that night starts asking if we want girls. We say "YES" so he starts grabbing some of the girls to start dancing on the guys.

                    At one point, I look around and see that everyone in the group has a girl dancing on them. I'm like "whew, quick recovery to an almost bad night".

                    They leave the best one for me because I kept handing the girls off to the guys first.

                    Fast forward to 7:30am, we're pulling up to Caesars in a limo. We step out the limo and cover our eyes from the bright sky as we walk into the hotel and into our room to sleep.

                    Night 2 wasn't as good as the first night, but it had it's moments...
                    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      That's not bad at all for a second night! Definitely did an awesome job!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                        This just looks.... like possible rape! lol j/k bro!
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Are you kidding that is a hot picture and you should thank your friend for taking it!
                          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                          Official Kilt chaser

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                            Are you kidding that is a hot picture and you should thank your friend for taking it!
                            I think it goes with Nas' creepy looking comment!!! j/k
                            ................

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                              I think it goes with Nas' creepy looking comment!!! j/k
                              I guess, but I just don't see it that way. He seems like a NyceGuy.
                              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                              Official Kilt chaser

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                I think it goes with Nas' creepy looking comment!!! j/k
                                Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                                I guess, but I just don't see it that way. He seems like a NyceGuy.
                                I think it's a bit of both. I'm a nyceguy up until I get the signal and I pounce.
                                Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                                Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X