Restyle's TR with Pics - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Restyle's TR with Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Addicted2SinCity
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    The thing about Ross and ********s is when you go in there its like a free for all. I never shop in any of those stores because its just insanity. Ill go to my name brand stores and pay my higher designer prices just for the sole fact that i do not want to deal with the madness of disorganized racks and hours of searching hoping to find something good. I just cant stay focused for that long. I walk in a store and i see a shirt, if i like it i buy it. If i dont im out of the store in 3 mins.
    if i walk into a store and the clothes are not merchandised properly, i just turn and walk out. i don't care if there is a $200 dress marked down to $7.99, if i have to spend 20 mins digging through a rack of crap to find it, i'm not interested. i make a decision in about 3 seconds whether or not a store is going to get my business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Hmm I rather pick one up from Saks then trust some of these L.A. 5 day suit broker places... "Yea we will throw in a free handkerchief with your suit!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Nordstrom Rack/Saks Off Fifth/Neiman Marcus Last Call are my goto for good deals.
    Ok now those are good places to go. They have great stuff and its organized. Speaking of suits in the other thread... if anyone needs suits their doing a buy one get one free for suits in the Sacks off Fifth. At least they are down here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    All Dolphins and Heat jerseys for me. If i put on my Panthers jersey i may die of heat exhaustion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Or you could look at it this way... No one else in Ross knew about it, but all the people who bought it in the department store before the excess went to Ross knew about it, maybe your the last to know, haha.
    haha yea thats true... oh well we are a long ways away from going back to LV. I guess now I can just wear my Raiders and Sharks jerseys to keep me warm through the winter PS. No lakers jerseys.. I just don't do wife beaters too well haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Yea you have to spend about an hour for a good excavation session to find when you like. I don't know..for me its about making the discovery.. its like I got this and nobody else knew about it But yea.. If I don't want to deal with the hassles.. I can always go to downtown LA fashion district.
    Or you could look at it this way... No one else in Ross knew about it, but all the people who bought it in the department store before the excess went to Ross knew about it, maybe your the last to know, haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    The thing about Ross and ********s is when you go in there its like a free for all. I never shop in any of those stores because its just insanity. Ill go to my name brand stores and pay my higher designer prices just for the sole fact that i do not want to deal with the madness of disorganized racks and hours of searching hoping to find something good. I just cant stay focused for that long. I walk in a store and i see a shirt, if i like it i buy it. If i dont im out of the store in 3 mins.
    Yea you have to spend about an hour for a good excavation session to find when you like. I don't know..for me its about making the discovery.. its like I got this and nobody else knew about it But yea.. If I don't want to deal with the hassles.. I can always go to downtown LA fashion district.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    The thing about Ross and ********s is when you go in there its like a free for all. I never shop in any of those stores because its just insanity. Ill go to my name brand stores and pay my higher designer prices just for the sole fact that i do not want to deal with the madness of disorganized racks and hours of searching hoping to find something good. I just cant stay focused for that long. I walk in a store and i see a shirt, if i like it i buy it. If i dont im out of the store in 3 mins.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    TJ Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
    haha TJ Max actually puts their clothes up in an organized fashion. You don't have to dig through piles and when you find something you like its an accomplishment on its own

    Ross and ********s are popular ones out here...another one is Burlington Coat factory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    i love how restyles TR turned into a convo about dirty jeans and shirts lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I think same place same shirt definitely is a no no.. Oh well May is a loooong time away. I m sure everyone make a trip down to the Ross and pick out their favorites before then
    TJ Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I think same place same shirt definitely is a no no.. Oh well May is a loooong time away. I m sure everyone make a trip down to the Ross and pick out their favorites before then

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
    my little brother informed me the other day that jeans are his favorite clothing item because you never have to wash them
    Hahaha, thats awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
    my little brother informed me the other day that jeans are his favorite clothing item because you never have to wash them
    see what im tawking about? hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Addicted2SinCity
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    girls are just more conscious of it.....guys dont give a shit......ask us how many days in a row we'd wear the same jeans in college without washing them haha
    my little brother informed me the other day that jeans are his favorite clothing item because you never have to wash them

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X