The official "good luck and farewell LDW crew!" - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The official "good luck and farewell LDW crew!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Sorry not going to thunder down under
    Ahh, come on just one picture of the billboard as you drive in. Give a girl some love.
    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

    Official Kilt chaser

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanks for the kind words. I will not let the forum down. There well be updates, pics, and a couple of videos too. Everyone going have a safe trip I will see you all in Vegas
      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
        Ahh, come on just one picture of the billboard as you drive in. Give a girl some love.
        haha how about the muscle dudes at Wet Republic?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by royale View Post
          haha how about the muscle dudes at Wet Republic?
          Now you are talking!!! I like abs and big arms please.
          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

          Official Kilt chaser

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
            Now you are talking!!! I like abs and big arms please.
            lol alright, I will take pictures of drunk girls, and if I just so happen to get a dude with big arms and abs I will send that one your way.

            Comment


            • #21
              *Jealous* Ahh you all have fun!! Can't wait to hear all about.
              Sept 2009, mAyOD 2010, August 2010, mAyOD 2011, Halloween 2011, January 2012, mAyOD2012

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X