Strip Club Free Limo - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Strip Club Free Limo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    A challenge?? more like mission impossible. I had that situation with some friends at a Birthday and everyone got lost and I mean EVERYONE! some how... don't know how... we all woke up in the same room at the hotel and one of my friends had to pretend to be me at the front desk saying "I lost my keys and my wallet along with my room key could I get another one" and argued with the front desk lady at like 4 am because when he tried knocking we were all passed out. But yea that's just my opinion maybe your friends are smarter than mine. good luck!
    In that state im not going to classify any of my friends as "smart"
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • #92
      Just stand in the middle of the casino floor and yell out
      "JC rules bitch".....they will find you no problem

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        Agreed... haha. I know we can do it, but it will just be a challenge. Everyone just needs to keep their phones on them and actually check them every once in a while.
        and HAVE THEM CHARGED!!!!
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • #94
          dont want to be a downer but Im not too sure this is happening....toooooo mnay variables!!! proove me wrong PLEASE!!!!
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #95
            Select a meeting spot and stick to it. i.e. 4am at entrance of stuff store or tatto parlor. GLTA

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
              Select a meeting spot and stick to it. i.e. 4am at entrance of stuff store or tatto parlor. GLTA
              Sounds good to me.
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • #97
                yep lets do it 4 am at the center bar in palms . Is everyone cool with this cisco, dnix, nassau, everyone else ?
                Last edited by KC2Vegas; 09-03-2009, 07:33 AM. Reason: CENTER BAR !!!!
                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
                  Just stand in the middle of the casino floor and yell out
                  "JC rules bitch".....they will find you no problem
                  hahahaha that would prolly get you kicked out first but i'm sure that your right they would find you ass for sure!
                  I Survived Vegas

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    actually as long everyone is functioning it should be easy theres basically only one way in and one way out of the Palms and center bar might be perfect meeting place
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                      yep lets do it 4 am at the center bar in palms . Is everyone cool with this cisco, dnix, nassau, everyone else ?
                      Sounds good!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • since u guys have never met I would suggest somewhere less
                        "populated". good luck

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                          Agreed... haha. I know we can do it, but it will just be a challenge. Everyone just needs to keep their phones on them and actually check them every once in a while.
                          Im terrible about checking my phone in vegas. lets put up a meet spot at 4am. in case someones phone dies. ect
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • Center bar at palms 4 am.
                            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                              Center bar at palms 4 am.
                              yeah I realized I skipped a whole page of this thread. lol
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

                              Comment


                              • Haha I was like maybe he dosent like to read my posts lol
                                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X