MGM Prima Card - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

MGM Prima Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maximus
    replied
    Anyone done the card yet?

    Im tempted to go for it when I go in a couple of weeks.
    Free entry to Wet is nice, but Id prefer just skipping the line instead. I dont see anything about that though.
    That, plus 2 for 1 drinks+entrees, probably even use it for Studio 54. (i know that placed is laughed at here, but Ive had a lot of good times there)
    We''ll be there for 5 nights for 3/4guys, so it should be easy to spend that much even without trying.

    Ive heard though that they rarely upgrade to a suite, and it is only applied to MGM Grand expenses.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Meatball View Post
    I thought it said u could use it for any MGM group show as long as you book it using the concierge and I'm sure I read on yelp or trip advisor someone sayin they had used it for the dolphin show at the mirage.
    Ohhh ok maybe that's how it works you gotta go through the concierge hmmm interesting oh well lets see what happens maybe I'll try

    Leave a comment:


  • Meatball
    replied
    I thought it said u could use it for any MGM group show as long as you book it using the concierge and I'm sure I read on yelp or trip advisor someone sayin they had used it for the dolphin show at the mirage.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by kimball View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    I like the idea, but not big on MGM. they need better clubs.
    I wish it was an MGM / Mirage card... that would be great.

    And you have to think MGM is working on a new club there...
    In the terms it says it can be used on all properties but for some reason when I called them they said no you can't

    Leave a comment:


  • kimball
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    I like the idea, but not big on MGM. they need better clubs.
    I wish it was an MGM / Mirage card... that would be great.

    And you have to think MGM is working on a new club there...

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    I like the idea, but not big on MGM. they need better clubs.

    Leave a comment:


  • kimball
    replied
    I'm thinking about it during my trip for memorial day weekend. I will be with a group for a bachelor party. I guess one dinner and some drinks at wet or just the pool would cover it.

    But I would like to hear from someone who's used the card.

    Leave a comment:


  • vansteffo
    replied
    Don't forget the drinks you'll buy at Wet will go towards this and the upgrade to a suite as well......

    Leave a comment:


  • Meatball
    replied
    I suggested this to my mate last night and he's well up for it, were there for ten days so I'm sure it won't be hard to spend the $500

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by kimball View Post
    I have thought about this as well. But, I just feel like I would be forced to eat and spend more at MGM... when there are other places I would rather go. The free entry to wet is really the best part.
    I felt that way too but since I wanted to try craft steak, which would be around a $200 meal with tax and tip, prolly around $100 for Wet and then another $120 (min) for KA I'm already at $420. So might as well get it if I go..... but now my friend doesn't wanna do it

    Leave a comment:


  • kimball
    replied
    I have thought about this as well. But, I just feel like I would be forced to eat and spend more at MGM... when there are other places I would rather go. The free entry to wet is really the best part.

    Leave a comment:


  • vansteffo
    replied
    Even better. The perks seem definitely worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by vansteffo View Post
    I considered this as well. I'm pretty sure though, for Wet Republic entrance, it would be for 1 person, the actual room holder. This also would put you in line with everyone else, but one free cover us better than none. If your with a group though, I think it makes more sense to get a bed, which usually bypasses line and gets your group in with no cover. This is what we've done several times, as we end up spending the $$ minimums to cover the bed anyway.
    Actually entrance to WET includes you and a guest
    I read the terms and conditions
    that's why I'll just bypass my guy friend and pay for my gf or get her free entry too!

    Leave a comment:


  • vansteffo
    replied
    I considered this as well. I'm pretty sure though, for Wet Republic entrance, it would be for 1 person, the actual room holder. This also would put you in line with everyone else, but one free cover us better than none. If your with a group though, I think it makes more sense to get a bed, which usually bypasses line and gets your group in with no cover. This is what we've done several times, as we end up spending the $$ minimums to cover the bed anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by nardo21 View Post
    I've been thinking about it too. I'm going down with a crew so I know we'll spend a lot. I could charge our expenses to my room and collect the cash from them.
    That's what I was thinking too cause I mean the entry into Wet alone would be $80 and this way you can just show up and leave if it's not live, the 2-1 entree's could let me get fine dining every night and not waste a crap load of money then the 2-1 drinks is just be awesome. Plus I'm gonna watch KA most likely too since I haven't seen it.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X