I think it really depends on the shirt. If you look at all the pics Ive posted, Im wearing polos 75% of the time, but nothing plain. Shirt with some design. Heres one example.
But that's because your a celebrity in Vegas... you do what you want and nobody says anything to you! i.e. puking on chics or falling asleep when everone is in your room partying
I think it really depends on the shirt. If you look at all the pics Ive posted, Im wearing polos 75% of the time, but nothing plain. Shirt with some design. Heres one example.
I think its all in the entire package. A black or white polo will do okay at Tao, but not a bright yellow or blue polo.
It has to be a solid too...no stripes of course.
Not big and baggy, but fit to the body. With clean/stylish jeans or pants, with nice shoes.
Nothing like an Abercrombie type polo. That won't get you anywhere.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
As far as I know, i havent seen anyone wear polo shirts to the top tiered clubs like XS, Tryst and Tao. I have seen people get kicked out of line in Tao for wearing a polo shirt.
2nd tier clubs like Body English, Jet, Bank and Pure you maybe able to get away with polos.
Cheers mate, LDW should be a good laugh just worried about waiting in line forever at certain clubs, plus its hard to choose wat clubs to visit, only have 5 nights so need to make the right choices.
You definitely came to the right place bro ... just hit up any of the majors that JC has listed here and you will find that this group on this forum is more than helpful, we are clinical alchys. Haha
Tryst, XS, TAO, PURE, The Bank, Body English, and the Palms clubs all seem to be favorites on this forum ...
Cheers mate, LDW should be a good laugh just worried about waiting in line forever at certain clubs, plus its hard to choose wat clubs to visit, only have 5 nights so need to make the right choices.
Hi just wandering is it ok to wear polo shirts to nightclubs?
Wsup tito87 ... just make sure the look comes together but I have seen many people wear Lacoste polos at the club paired with some good jeans. I think a lot of the clubs pay attention to 1. A collar and 2. Nice shoes. Oh yeah can't have broke MC Hammer pants haha ...
Leave a comment: