LDW - 7 Guys, what night? what club? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW - 7 Guys, what night? what club?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    hell yeah !!!! after palms clubs
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

    Comment


    • #17
      Hmm...have not done a strip club in Vegas yet. Might have to consider that one.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Loose_Change View Post
        New here and so impressed with the knowledge on this board that I'm sure you guys can guide my crew the right way. We have a group of 7 guys heading out to Vegas Labor Day Weekend and we'd like to hit a club either Friday or Saturday night. We're not hardcore club guys but a few guys really want to go out and check out the scene. Unfortunately we're not big timers with cash for bottle service so I know our options are limited. We don't really care about going to the trendiest new hot spot, just some place with good music (hip hop, top 40, rock, mash up, something like that) and maybe a few ladies to talk to. Do people think Friday or Saturday would be better for that and which club should we try to go to?

        On another note, how does reentry with the clubs go? I know a few years back we went to Tangerine (dating myself) at like 9PM, had a couple drinks, then got wristbands and went and gambled for a few hours before going back to the club when it was packed. Does this move work anywhere anymore?

        Any advice you can give would totally help us out.

        Thanks!
        Are you one of the people coming with me?
        TR from most-recent trip:


        My TR from LDW '09:

        I II III IV

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Loose_Change View Post
          New here and so impressed with the knowledge on this board that I'm sure you guys can guide my crew the right way. We have a group of 7 guys heading out to Vegas Labor Day Weekend and we'd like to hit a club either Friday or Saturday night. We're not hardcore club guys but a few guys really want to go out and check out the scene. Unfortunately we're not big timers with cash for bottle service so I know our options are limited. We don't really care about going to the trendiest new hot spot, just some place with good music (hip hop, top 40, rock, mash up, something like that) and maybe a few ladies to talk to. Do people think Friday or Saturday would be better for that and which club should we try to go to?

          On another note, how does reentry with the clubs go? I know a few years back we went to Tangerine (dating myself) at like 9PM, had a couple drinks, then got wristbands and went and gambled for a few hours before going back to the club when it was packed. Does this move work anywhere anymore?

          Any advice you can give would totally help us out.

          Thanks!
          The only place I had issues with retry was body english. on Fri/Sat its going to pretty much packed everywhere. I highly suggest grabbing those palms wristbands for Friday. Saturday is really up in the air if you want to avoid the crowd. You probably want to go everywhere except for Tryst XS or Tao.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Loose_Change View Post
            wow you guys are awesome! so these wristbands for the palms will get a group of guys in without having to wait in line?
            The wristbands make it so you go thru a special line and walk right in. Depending on what time you get in on Friday I'd say you should also hit up Ditch as a bunch of us are going to be there. KC already posted the link for you.

            Originally posted by livelifeas1 View Post
            Wristbands at Palms is really good deal. Tangerine is now Audigier and I got a table there for next Friday. However, thinking I might want to go to Palms instead.
            If you do Ditch you might as well get yourself a wristband and hit up the Palms clubs. I can almost guarantee they'll be way way better than CA
            ................

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
              yep you can get them at
              http://www.wantickets.com/affiliates...362&e_id=63671

              Wang crew, party of 9 here!

              the best way to get the wang crew in lol
              Originally posted by livelifeas1 View Post
              So, rhino on Friday night KC?
              I think we may hit up Rhino after the Palms also. I think were gonna make the Rhino another unofficial JC meet up, lol
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Loose_Change View Post
                also thanks for the advice about tryst and the handstamping. anybody have experience with this anywhere else?
                Everywhere but Body English!! Last LDW I was collecting club wristbands n stamps like predator collecting skulls. Could barely drive and move my arm on the way home.

                Comment


                • #23
                  it official the 2nd unofficial meet up at the spearmint rhino after 4 am.
                  I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                    it official the 2nd unofficial meet up at the spearmint rhino after 4 am.
                    3rd time will be the charm... so bunny ranch at 7am .. anyone?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      its a 8hr drive
                      Blackout Artist
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by royale View Post
                        3rd time will be the charm... so bunny ranch at 7am .. anyone?
                        hahaha like your chick would let you go there
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                          hahaha like your chick would let you go there
                          But it doesnt hurt to live the playas life through you guys

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            lmao haha
                            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by royale View Post
                              But it doesnt hurt to live the playas life through you guys
                              Or you just be smart and dont bring the little woman!
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                                Or you just be smart and dont bring the little woman!
                                Yea but I already asked her to cook for me in the suite.. so I can save $ on dinner

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X