Canadian permanent residence in Toronto - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Canadian permanent residence in Toronto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian permanent residence in Toronto

Hi all,

Canada has been always in my dream since my early childhood days. That's why I chose Canada for my higher studies. I have been here for three years and I was planning to apply for a permanent residence in Canada itself.

But recently, one of my family members has been barred from Canada due to some criminal activities. And I came to know that this will affect my application and the chance of rejection is high.

I'm planning to consult a professional immigration law corporation for help and assistance. Do you know any such firms? In my search, I came across a firm offering necessary immigration law support for Canadian permanent residence, Toronto .

Do you know more about them? What about their service charges and rates? Any suggestions or comments are always welcome. Thanks in advance.
    We provide immigration services for permanent residency under programs such as express entry, family sponsorship, humanitarian & compassionate application.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
    Buy Real Driver License
    fionakim888
    We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
    We also erase your bad records from the...
    Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  • DAlex111
    Reply to
    DAlex111
    just me, 1m
    03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
  • SpykeYs
    SpykeYs
    How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
    03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
Working...
X