Yelp and other review sites. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Yelp and other review sites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Haha, yeah...based on her interests, why did she think she would have fun in a big Vegas club? It's like me going to museums and Yelping about how everything was a snore.

    BTW Royale, I just saw your profile too and noticed we have each other added. Small world! I'm on there as Lubs

    Comment


    • #47
      vegasreviewspot.com

      new site... fun stuff!! already a great post about Mikey T tooo!!
      Mikey T
      Vegas legend
      Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

      New position in Las Vegas PENDING



      Socal Networks!
      Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

      Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by elle View Post
        Haha, yeah...based on her interests, why did she think she would have fun in a big Vegas club? It's like me going to museums and Yelping about how everything was a snore.

        BTW Royale, I just saw your profile too and noticed we have each other added. Small world! I'm on there as Lubs
        ah nice! I must of commented on your review at one point or another then

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
          vegasreviewspot.com

          new site... fun stuff!! already a great post about Mikey T tooo!!
          Bookmarked! Its very informative one stop shop for all the clubs..

          Comment


          • #50
            When Bottle Whoring goes wrong

            http://www.yelp.com/biz/tryst-las-ve...au6-XhvjoqGCKg

            One word: waterfall.
            It makes Tryst amazing... especially in the midst of the swarm of drunkards. There was NO WAY anyone could move around.

            My girls and I got invited to a table with bottle service, stayed for a few drinks, then wanted to split... and in turn the guy whose table it was STOLE our purses because we didn't want to stay! We spent the better part of an hour trying to track them down, and eventually a guard gave them back to us.
            After asking where they were, he simply stated, "Just be happy you have them back." THEN, one of the guys at the table "coincidentally" had my friend's camera in his pocket.
            NOT COOL.

            I know this isn't the club's fault, but right after this incident happened my friends and I wanted to get the fuck out of there.

            On the other hand, the benefits were that we got right into the clubs, got some of our guy friends in with no charge (rare in Vegas), had fun on the pole and on top of tables, and the outside area with the waterfall was breathtaking.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              Originally posted by elle View Post
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              Looks like we got more reasons to not trust Yelp reviews..

              http://www.yelp.com/biz/pure-las-veg...X6U4ckUe60sWSw

              That one is a winner. I know Pure isn't as hot as used to be, but sometimes it depends 'who' is showing up to these venues as well
              I love Yelp, but I can't take club reviews too seriously because your experience at a club is really what you make of it and the company you keep. That "review" just sounds like a bitchy rant from someone who doesn't even like clubbing!
              hahaha did you see her profile on there?
              She sounds like the kind of person I would've hung out with in college. But yeah, if you're the riot grrrl type, the Vegas nightclub scene probably isn't for you.
              The only winning move is not to play.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by royale View Post
                http://www.yelp.com/biz/tryst-las-ve...au6-XhvjoqGCKg

                One word: waterfall.
                It makes Tryst amazing... especially in the midst of the swarm of drunkards. There was NO WAY anyone could move around.

                My girls and I got invited to a table with bottle service, stayed for a few drinks, then wanted to split... and in turn the guy whose table it was STOLE our purses because we didn't want to stay! We spent the better part of an hour trying to track them down, and eventually a guard gave them back to us.
                After asking where they were, he simply stated, "Just be happy you have them back." THEN, one of the guys at the table "coincidentally" had my friend's camera in his pocket.
                NOT COOL.

                I know this isn't the club's fault, but right after this incident happened my friends and I wanted to get the fuck out of there.

                On the other hand, the benefits were that we got right into the clubs, got some of our guy friends in with no charge (rare in Vegas), had fun on the pole and on top of tables, and the outside area with the waterfall was breathtaking.
                LOL. Not too smart there...if you aren't going to stay long, keep the purse on your arm!! If the purse is so big that you need to set it down just to have a few drinks, you probably shouldn't have brought it to a club, haha.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by elle View Post
                  Originally posted by royale View Post
                  http://www.yelp.com/biz/tryst-las-ve...au6-XhvjoqGCKg

                  One word: waterfall.
                  It makes Tryst amazing... especially in the midst of the swarm of drunkards. There was NO WAY anyone could move around.

                  My girls and I got invited to a table with bottle service, stayed for a few drinks, then wanted to split... and in turn the guy whose table it was STOLE our purses because we didn't want to stay! We spent the better part of an hour trying to track them down, and eventually a guard gave them back to us.
                  After asking where they were, he simply stated, "Just be happy you have them back." THEN, one of the guys at the table "coincidentally" had my friend's camera in his pocket.
                  NOT COOL.

                  I know this isn't the club's fault, but right after this incident happened my friends and I wanted to get the fuck out of there.

                  On the other hand, the benefits were that we got right into the clubs, got some of our guy friends in with no charge (rare in Vegas), had fun on the pole and on top of tables, and the outside area with the waterfall was breathtaking.
                  LOL. Not too smart there...if you aren't going to stay long, keep the purse on your arm!! If the purse is so big that you need to set it down just to have a few drinks, you probably shouldn't have brought it to a club, haha.
                  Sounds like she got what she deserved in that one. Oh I hope you don't rat me out on Yelp that I clown on those guys

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X