its just business. usually you become a sucker when you start thinking a host is doing you a personal favor. If the host accepts a tip, its a business relationship. I have friends in the industry that do favors for me, and although I offer, they never take my money.
anyone going to vegas should use that as a rule of thumb. If their willing to accept a tip, their NOT your friend.
answer: if you have multiple contacts then go ahead and shop around. most people come here having NO contacts at all, so we try and give them a solid start.
anyone going to vegas should use that as a rule of thumb. If their willing to accept a tip, their NOT your friend.
answer: if you have multiple contacts then go ahead and shop around. most people come here having NO contacts at all, so we try and give them a solid start.
all I know is all the hosts from the site ive dealt with and several have become good friends of mine that take care of my closest friends without asking for a penny so I must agree with d here
Comment