Strip Clubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Strip Clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • whysohype
    started a topic Strip Clubs

    Strip Clubs

    For our friends stag we plan to hit up a strip club during the day on Saturday. Which strip club would you recommend and are there any deals?

    Also, Wednesday night wats the best strip club.

    Thanxs

  • DomRep
    replied
    Originally posted by whysohype View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. Is it really worth 200 for 30 mins at the rhino?
    No its not. Like dnix said, I go there to party and just check the scene out. The ladies can be very seductive, you could walk in with the idea of just getting 1 or 2 lap dances, and you end up paying $400 worth. They come at you from all angles, every 1 or 2 minutes or so. They're like vultures, especially when they see you not really doing anything, i.e. talking, that's when they come in.

    No joke, I went to the Rhino with 3 other buds. My sexuality was questioned because I wasn't getting lap dances every 2 minutes. It is what it is, they are going to tease you with that stuff b/c they want you to blow half your check in one night.

    Leave a comment:


  • Addicted2SinCity
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    D WTF???? why do you love vomiting on girls???
    there's a disturbing pattern emerging here....

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    D WTF???? why do you love vomiting on girls???

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    IMHO No its not. I go there to party. I rarely even get dances, but my first time there I did 3hrs. The only reason it ended was because I vomited on her. lol Personally, Im always too drunk to really enjoy a dance, so its a waste for me. Of course, I only go at 4am after a full day and night of drinking.

    Leave a comment:


  • whysohype
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions. Is it really worth 200 for 30 mins at the rhino?

    Leave a comment:


  • ashroid
    replied
    Originally posted by DomRep View Post
    I went to the Spearmint Rhino and the Palomino. I didn't hear good things about the Palomino but it honestly wasn't that bad. If I had to chose, I'd pick the Palomino, you get more out of it.

    At the Rhino, no joke, I felt like a piece of meat. You may find that stuff great, but I found it pretty annoying. We went on Friday at around 9 and left at around...I don't know 2 AM. Lap dances are $20, private dance for an hour I believe is $400 and for 3 songs its $100. It's topless, Palomino is fully nude and you can basically be an OGBYN for the night. But at the Rhino, the ladies are hotter, but be prepared to be bombarded with lap dance requests. Literally every 2 minutes someone will come to you for a lap dance and for me...it just got annoying after awhile especially when you wanted to see them dance and have a smoke and a beer.
    I've been to Seamless (but I don't think it counts as it was after 4 am) and I've been to Spearmint Rhino.

    At Seamless, I did end up making out with a girl from San Diego in the bathroom, which was kind of weird. That same night, I met a girl and guy (just friends) that came down to drink. I had a really interesting conversation about being Greek and the "Greek" position (use your imagination). She also taught me that the "shocker" was wrong. It was two in the stink, one in the pink.

    At Spearmint Rhino, I've known about one incident. It happened for a friend's bachelor party. Unfortunately I didn't get to go as I had to pick up some friends at the airport. One of the guys brought his daughter out. The daughter happened to buy her dad a lapdance. She reciprocated by buying her dad a lapdance. I don't know where they had the lapdance, but I don't think it was in a private room. The daughter's lapdance supposedly ended up with two dancers hands going into the daughter's nether regions. The bachelor party (about at least 10 guys were there out of 30) witnessed the whole thing.

    The dad didn't think much of it at first until he realized the other guys in the bachelor party were in shock...then he was upset. The daughter and dad were not on good terms for the remainder of the trip.

    For my experience, I had met a guy at Pure on the Terrace, who had two girls with him. He was looking to get a table, but it was past 1 am and all the tables were sold. He sat with us by buying a bottle for the group. I wasn't having that great of a time (I was too stressed out from having to organize the group).
    He offered to take me out to after-hours or a strip club as thank you for letting him and his two girlfriends sit with us. I told him I'd never been to a strip club in VEGAS before, so we ended up at Spearmint Rhino.
    He said that I could pick TWO girls for an hour. All I had to do was buy a bottle. I found out that one girl for one hour was 400.00 (not including tip).
    I was sold.
    He had some initial issues trying to get money, but after about 45 minutes, he was able to secure the necessary money and yeah...
    Suffice to say, I got almost two hours of time (not necessarily all naked because he didn't pay until 45 minutes after I picked the two girls). I didn't get out of Spearmint Rhino until after 9:00 am. My flight was at 11:10. I made my flight.

    Two things I can say about the Rhino though is:

    - their quesadillas are pretty tasty
    - the private room kinda sucks because they have a camera there.

    Leave a comment:


  • ashroid
    replied
    Originally posted by Strong View Post
    Went to Sapphires a couple of years on ago on the last night of our trip and ...DAMN.. that was fun as hell..

    At the time, by buddy and I were the only single dudes in our group so we ditched the group and headed out to Sapphires on our own. We get there and right away we each chose a hot chick of our choice and did a 30 min lap dance deal which included all-u-can-drink for about $125. She took me to a dark room, danced for 30min, and I had about 7 drinks of Goose, Crown, and Jack. Good times.
    Hmmm...I'm gonna keep that in mind. I haven't been to a strip club there in at least two years though, so maybe things have changed.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    girls asking if you want a lap dance at a strip club............imagine that

    Leave a comment:


  • Strong
    replied
    Went to Sapphires a couple of years on ago on the last night of our trip and ...DAMN.. that was fun as hell..

    At the time, by buddy and I were the only single dudes in our group so we ditched the group and headed out to Sapphires on our own. We get there and right away we each chose a hot chick of our choice and did a 30 min lap dance deal which included all-u-can-drink for about $125. She took me to a dark room, danced for 30min, and I had about 7 drinks of Goose, Crown, and Jack. Good times.

    Leave a comment:


  • DomRep
    replied
    I went to the Spearmint Rhino and the Palomino. I didn't hear good things about the Palomino but it honestly wasn't that bad. If I had to chose, I'd pick the Palomino, you get more out of it.

    At the Rhino, no joke, I felt like a piece of meat. You may find that stuff great, but I found it pretty annoying. We went on Friday at around 9 and left at around...I don't know 2 AM. Lap dances are $20, private dance for an hour I believe is $400 and for 3 songs its $100. It's topless, Palomino is fully nude and you can basically be an OGBYN for the night. But at the Rhino, the ladies are hotter, but be prepared to be bombarded with lap dance requests. Literally every 2 minutes someone will come to you for a lap dance and for me...it just got annoying after awhile especially when you wanted to see them dance and have a smoke and a beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    LOL..........you get what you pay for.
    +1!!! hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    LOL..........you get what you pay for.

    Leave a comment:


  • mafiosoromano
    replied
    what's the rules on lapdances? no touching at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I prefer Sapphire, but either one will give you a free limo ride!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X