Single Scene in Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Single Scene in Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BarrelO
    replied
    Everyone, please. No one can hold a candle to Jersey douchebags. They're the gold standard of douche.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
    I feel like my eyes have been opened to a whole new world. I'll have to make sure my D&G boxers are on prominent display as well.

    Anyway, these guys are my new heroes..

    I thought I was the only guy to have that jacket.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
    I feel like my eyes have been opened to a whole new world. I'll have to make sure my D&G boxers are on prominent display as well.

    Anyway, these guys are my new heroes..

    Check out the sideburns on the guy on the right. Those things are killer!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    As long as no one talks about my spray tan, were fine. Thats where I draw the line.

    Leave a comment:


  • Staggered_UK
    replied
    I feel like my eyes have been opened to a whole new world. I'll have to make sure my D&G boxers are on prominent display as well.

    Anyway, these guys are my new heroes..

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
    and make sure to bring enough gel to spike your hair like dnix does- it's a must.......hes a dork!
    especially with a quote like that!!!! been here 5 days and insulting super mod already.....damn!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
    and make sure to bring enough gel to spike your hair- it's a must.
    I feel the ban hammer coming.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
    and make sure to bring enough gel to spike your hair- it's a must.
    Unfortunately I shave my hair short...maybe I can just get one of those Budweiser straw cowboy hats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Staggered_UK
    replied
    Honestly, these tight Gap Kids t-shirt will be hottest thing there. I might even cut the sleeves off just to give the ladies a better view of the goods..

    Lol, the painful truth is that i'm going to be the pale, skinny, not very-ripped English guy drowning in a sea of SoCal douchebaggery..I need all the help I can get otherwise I might not get out alive

    Leave a comment:


  • misspriss
    replied
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    Oh man I almost forgot about that. Thanks!
    and make sure to bring enough gel to spike your hair- it's a must.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    dont forget...........collar up
    Oh man I almost forgot about that. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    But I just got a bunch of new Polo's from Gap Kids to rock out in Vegas!
    dont forget...........collar up

    Leave a comment:


  • misspriss
    replied
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    HaHaHa...I wont have it any other way!

    Make sure you come by the Hard Rock or WR on Saturday to check me out
    I'll make sure to bring my girls- they like those kind of guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by misspriss View Post
    as long as their tight.....that's hot.
    HaHaHa...I wont have it any other way!

    Make sure you come by the Hard Rock or WR on Saturday to check me out

    Leave a comment:


  • misspriss
    replied
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    But I just got a bunch of new Polo's from Gap Kids to rock out in Vegas!
    as long as their tight.....that's hot.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X