Single Scene in Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Single Scene in Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Can you also please compare them to the girls in Vancouver, Canada?
    they have girls there/??? I thought they only had hockey players

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Two girls one vegas View Post
    If you know Klamath falls its not saying a lot to be arm candy. With only 30% women and most of them in mechanical engineering, not a whole lot of competition.

    http://www.funny-potato.com/images/biggest-women.jpg
    LOL so how would you compare the top 10% of women in Klamath Falls to OC/LA standards? Would they barely pull off a 7 out of 10?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Haha. I got the same thing going on for the NFL Draft. I love football but the draft is something me and my friends sit and watch every year until the last pick. My wife knows that weekend i am out of commission and her only job is to feed us haha.
    lol nice! So is she going to be available every Sunday after LDW? I know I would be glued to the TV watching da Raiduhz

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    youre on the left or the right??? bahahaha j/k

    Leave a comment:


  • Two girls one vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    is someone a little high on themselves?
    If you know Klamath falls its not saying a lot to be arm candy. With only 30% women and most of them in mechanical engineering, not a whole lot of competition.

    http://www.funny-potato.com/images/biggest-women.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Two girls one vegas View Post
    He was probably happy to just have some arm candy.... That he would try to make out with later....
    is someone a little high on themselves?

    Leave a comment:


  • Two girls one vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by BarrelO View Post
    Hustlin' Owls!
    I'm suprized someone has heard of it...And I'm guessing you know what I mean. Total sausage fest. He was probably happy to just have some arm candy.... That he would try to make out with later....

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Haha. I got the same thing going on for the NFL Draft. I love football but the draft is something me and my friends sit and watch every year until the last pick. My wife knows that weekend i am out of commission and her only job is to feed us haha.
    Isn't it great when they know their roles!

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    LOL thats why you only keep chicks around your chick. GF only gets semi involved when theres dudes over and we need snacks during our Madden 09 challenge.
    Haha. I got the same thing going on for the NFL Draft. I love football but the draft is something me and my friends sit and watch every year until the last pick. My wife knows that weekend i am out of commission and her only job is to feed us haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • BarrelO
    replied
    Originally posted by Two girls one vegas View Post
    Well he seemed to be trust worthy at first. You also have to take into consideration that I went to college in Klamath falls, OR. at a tech school with 70% men and less people attending than my highschool. So theres not a whole lot options for him, and if there was he would have already tryed since we were seniors.
    Hustlin' Owls!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    LOL you know it! He'll also be the same guy that will take every opportunity to back up your gf everytime you get into an argument.

    I frown upon such acquaintences.
    LOL thats why you only keep chicks around your chick. GF only gets semi involved when theres dudes over and we need snacks during our Madden 09 challenge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Two girls one vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Sounds like a classic case of a guy accepting a poor offer in hopes to turn it into opportunity.
    Well he seemed to be trust worthy at first. You also have to take into consideration that I went to college in Klamath falls, OR. at a tech school with 70% men and less people attending than my highschool. So theres not a whole lot options for him, and if there was he would have already tryed since we were seniors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    id rather just hire a hooker than listen to a girls problems??? **ducking under desk emoticon****
    LOLz thats true... well honest guy talk, us with the GFs tolerate them talking about their problems only because we know we are already guaranteed our end of the bargain LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    haha hes going to be that "shopping" buddy thats going to listen to all of the girls problems thinking there might be a .001 probability of getting in the sack
    id rather just hire a hooker than listen to a girls problems??? **ducking under desk emoticon****

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Sounds like a classic case of a guy accepting a poor offer in hopes to turn it into opportunity.
    haha hes going to be that "shopping" buddy thats going to listen to all of the girls problems thinking there might be a .001 probability of getting in the sack

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X