Trip Report 8/3-8/7 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Trip Report 8/3-8/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Our table at Wasted Space

    http://img268.imageshack.us/i/126oay.jpg/

    Party Cabana at Wet

    http://img14.imageshack.us/i/155cyd.jpg/

    WR on Thursday

    http://img14.imageshack.us/i/156zjk.jpg/

    WR on Friday

    http://img31.imageshack.us/i/177qri.jpg/

    Comment


    • #17
      http://img8.imageshack.us/i/085jvu.jpg/

      http://img14.imageshack.us/i/159oqp.jpg/

      Comment


      • #18
        great job rock!!!!!! cool pics!
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • #19
          Great TR Rock! Yeah eating before going out will really do you in. Especially something heavy like Italian. Im usually good with a sandwich or something before i go out because its somewhat light, not pasta or steak. I hate that feeling of drinking when you really full, then your just like blah and you dont feel like your getting drunk at all, which makes things more expensive.
          GO BIG OR GO HOME

          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
          Staying in Planet Hollywood
          2/4 - TBD
          2/5 -TBD
          2/6 - TBD

          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Keebler View Post
            Great TR Rock! Yeah eating before going out will really do you in. Especially something heavy like Italian. Im usually good with a sandwich or something before i go out because its somewhat light, not pasta or steak. I hate that feeling of drinking when you really full, then your just like blah and you dont feel like your getting drunk at all, which makes things more expensive.
            yeah this is the worst thats why I eat alot of sushi when im out in vegas, its light and you burn it up quick....I dont know how people eat steaks and italian food etc, it will ruin my night very quick!
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
              yeah this is the worst thats why I eat alot of sushi when im out in vegas, its light and you burn it up quick....I dont know how people eat steaks and italian food etc, it will ruin my night very quick!
              See that sounds good in theory but for me i just cant eat raw fish then go drinking. It just doesnt mix for me.
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                See that sounds good in theory but for me i just cant eat raw fish then go drinking. It just doesnt mix for me.
                i should have been more clear, I mainly will eat the rolls not too much sashimi.
                it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yea I knew it was a fatal mistake, but they wanted to eat and i was outvoted! Still had a great time though. I wasnt too pissed about tuesday night but i really wanted to check out TAO. Thats why there is next time!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    There is ALWAYS next time
                    GO BIG OR GO HOME

                    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                    Staying in Planet Hollywood
                    2/4 - TBD
                    2/5 -TBD
                    2/6 - TBD

                    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X