JC forum Vegas Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

JC forum Vegas Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Miami Beach is about $350 on the lower end
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • #32
      I do magnums in dc for $550
      Nassau Supersonic

      Comment


      • #33
        Definitely up for coming to that party and flying the British flag.

        Generally in the UK we don't even do bottle service apart from the posher clubs in London. So when i'm comparing $25 a drink here in England to $300-$450 bottles in Vegas, it seems stupid NOT to do it..
        April 21 - 24, 2011
        Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
          Definitely up for coming to that party and flying the British flag.

          Generally in the UK we don't even do bottle service apart from the posher clubs in London. So when i'm comparing $25 a drink here in England to $300-$450 bottles in Vegas, it seems stupid NOT to do it..
          when you break iot down dollar to dollar its almost exactly the same cost as if you were just buying drinks at the bar and paying covers without the place to call home (thats assuming you can place a value on waiting in line for 1.5 hrs, which I def can)
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #35
            ..and i'm now a post 'whore' despite not even getting to Vegas yet.

            I feel so dirty..and I like it
            April 21 - 24, 2011
            Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
              when you break iot down dollar to dollar its almost exactly the same cost as if you were just buying drinks at the bar and paying covers without the place to call home (thats assuming you can place a value on waiting in line for 1.5 hrs, which I def can)
              Definitely mate, and that's how i'm selling it to my buddies who are saying they don't 'do' bottle service.

              In fact its a nice little challenge to set yourself to drink enough drinks to make sure you're getting your money's worth
              April 21 - 24, 2011
              Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                Definitely mate, and that's how i'm selling it to my buddies who are saying they don't 'do' bottle service.

                In fact its a nice little challenge to set yourself to drink enough drinks to make sure you're getting your money's worth
                Being from england as well I know how you feel with trying to convince friends to do bottle service in vegas - having got them all to do it, they all agree that there is just no other way to roll!

                Entry, A table, drinks and mixers = well worth it.

                Just make sure you get some money up front as I know that the uk lads wont be prepared for the amount of tips / taxes that will be added on the bill at the end.

                Enjoy!

                Comment


                • #38
                  I heard from some travel survey that Brits and the French tip the worst. Is that all rumors, or true?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Cheers, will do!

                    The other great excuse i'm getting is: "We won't pull any girls if we're just stuck at a table, no girls will come to us and we'd have more fun on a packed dancefloor"

                    So naieve, they have no idea what's coming their way....
                    April 21 - 24, 2011
                    Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                      So naieve, they have no idea what's coming their way....
                      Agreed! These are the same people that don't know the concept of a "Bottle Whore"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                        Cheers, will do!

                        The other great excuse i'm getting is: "We won't pull any girls if we're just stuck at a table, no girls will come to us and we'd have more fun on a packed dancefloor"

                        So naieve, they have no idea what's coming their way....
                        just schow them the JC Site and the forum. They'll have to believe you after they read through some pages.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          I heard from some travel survey that Brits and the French tip the worst. Is that all rumors, or true?
                          I can't speak for all of England, but I'd say it's probably all true. When i'm in the US, I do tip as I know it's expected and I think that by tipping bartenders you're more likely to get served quicker / free shots / bigger pours, so i'm happy to do so.

                          But in England its a different story, I don't think I've tipped a bartender in over a year (OK, maybe sometimes if the barmaid is fit) and if restaurant service is bad we'll pay the exact amount on the bill, to the penny. I'd say that's common, its not that i'm cheap!

                          Its embarrasing to say, but that's how we roll I guess..
                          April 21 - 24, 2011
                          Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                            Cheers, will do!

                            The other great excuse i'm getting is: "We won't pull any girls if we're just stuck at a table, no girls will come to us and we'd have more fun on a packed dancefloor"

                            So naieve, they have no idea what's coming their way....
                            id go solo if that were my friends....but thats me
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                              id go solo if that were my friends....but thats me
                              Believe me, at one stage I was considering doing bottle service on my own

                              They're good lads though, I'll just get everything quietly sorted with JC's hosts in advance and then let them in on the details once the airport lounge drinking starts..
                              April 21 - 24, 2011
                              Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by royale View Post
                                I heard from some travel survey that Brits and the French tip the worst. Is that all rumors, or true?
                                In bars in england the bar staff dont expect tips and it is not really the done thing. If you dont give them one then it is not considered being out of order. However, if you do tip them and let them know you will look after them, then expect quick service, good measures and a lot better night!

                                As for restuarants I normall give 10 - 15%, but I have seen no tip left for poor service!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X