Pool Parties!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool Parties!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by uejjap View Post
    Heh... I will always spend my minimum and not a penny more or less!
    lol seriously.. $300 tip when I can be downing more grey goose.. letme think about that one

    Comment


    • #77
      Wet Republic & Rehab chairs

      So, it sounds like the best thing to do is to book a lounge chair for Saturday at Wet Republic ($100 F&B min) and a lounge chair for Sunday at Rehab ($200 F&B min).

      Am I reading it right from you guys that if I book these chairs, I don't have to wait in line and I don't have to pay cover? How many people can I get in with a chair booking?

      Do I book these through the hosts listed here on JC.com?

      Thanks in advance for the advice! Just trying to get our parties all in order before he head out. You guys are da best!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by slickguy View Post
        So, it sounds like the best thing to do is to book a lounge chair for Saturday at Wet Republic ($100 F&B min) and a lounge chair for Sunday at Rehab ($200 F&B min).

        Am I reading it right from you guys that if I book these chairs, I don't have to wait in line and I don't have to pay cover? How many people can I get in with a chair booking?

        Do I book these through the hosts listed here on JC.com?

        Thanks in advance for the advice! Just trying to get our parties all in order before he head out. You guys are da best!

        I have a host that you can use for Wet Republic. When I get home i'll dig out the e-mail and PM you their info. They work directly for WR, not a third party VIP host.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by tschwicht View Post
          I have a host that you can use for Wet Republic. When I get home i'll dig out the e-mail and PM you their info. They work directly for WR, not a third party VIP host.
          hey tshwicht can i get that info as well? i def want try to grab a few chairs while i am out there. Thanks in advance.

          Comment


          • #80
            PMs sent to both of you. Enjoy!

            Comment


            • #81
              Its pretty much worth it.. come to think of it, I haven't spent less then $200/person everytime I have been to Wet.

              Comment


              • #82
                Right, sorry if this is getting repetitive but am I right in thinking that Hard Rock hotel guests get in free?

                My buddy and I are staying there, I'm keen to get a lounge chair anyway as I'm sure that i'll get through $200 worth of alcohol in a day, and it would just make the day so much easier.

                However my buddy is being slightly lame and giving it the "we're staying at the hotel so we'll be able to walk right in" story. Can anyone clarify?

                We could just share a lounge chair I guess, but that might get a bit wierd...
                April 21 - 24, 2011
                Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                Comment


                • #83
                  walk right in.......NO

                  Get in Free...........YES
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by dnix View Post
                    walk right in.......NO

                    Get in Free...........YES
                    Cheers! Sounds like the lounge chairs are definitely the way forwards!
                    April 21 - 24, 2011
                    Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                      Cheers! Sounds like the lounge chairs are definitely the way forwards!
                      When I got there at 10am, there were long lines for general admission, and hotel guest. I walked right in with a chair reservation. The line will say "cabana reservation". That will be YOU. There was no line at 10am, but I had some friends that said the reservation line was stacked by 11am.
                      Blackout Artist
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Mate, that WILL be me! The people I'm going with have no clue sometimes (to be honest, the only reason I have half a clue is thanks to this site!), they're all talking about sleeping in the day, not going to Rehab until after lunch, and turning up at a club (without a table) at 2am!

                        Luckily I have a nice long 15 hour flight to give them a pep talk and tell them about all the clubs I've booked...
                        April 21 - 24, 2011
                        Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                          Mate, that WILL be me! The people I'm going with have no clue sometimes (to be honest, the only reason I have half a clue is thanks to this site!), they're all talking about sleeping in the day, not going to Rehab until after lunch, and turning up at a club (without a table) at 2am!

                          Luckily I have a nice long 15 hour flight to give them a pep talk and tell them about all the clubs I've booked...
                          good job taking charge staggered!!!!!!!
                          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                            Mate, that WILL be me! The people I'm going with have no clue sometimes (to be honest, the only reason I have half a clue is thanks to this site!), they're all talking about sleeping in the day, not going to Rehab until after lunch, and turning up at a club (without a table) at 2am!

                            Luckily I have a nice long 15 hour flight to give them a pep talk and tell them about all the clubs I've booked...
                            haha I remember i used to think like that.. then I get there and have no day time party to go to

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              !!! royale you mean you sleep in the moorning and go out in the evening??

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Greek_Male View Post
                                !!! royale you mean you sleep in the moorning and go out in the evening??
                                no. he means he used think he could just walk up in that bitch, and found out theres about 500 other peeps with the same thinking.
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X