Mexican Porn Flickers - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mexican Porn Flickers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'm also 5'4"...I've always wanted to see if they'll give up one of those shirts...
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by ashroid View Post
      I'm also 5'4"...I've always wanted to see if they'll give up one of those shirts...
      The bright yellow ones that have XXX plasted across them?
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
      Staying in Planet Hollywood
      2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X