Less Pretentious Nightclubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Less Pretentious Nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    The Hard Rock has both Body English and Wasted Space. Both are great places to party, Wasted Space being my favorite of any Vegas club, so I could be a bit on the biased side.

    If you ask Chapp or some of the other regulars here, or just search on the site and find out someone who promotes for The Hard Rock, it will make your life much much easier and you'll get in must much faster.

    Stay away from Prive, TAO and TrYst if you're absolutely against "that" crowd.
    Guy's name is Key so do a search for Key and you'll find what you need. He's JC member approved too!!! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    The Hard Rock has both Body English and Wasted Space. Both are great places to party, Wasted Space being my favorite of any Vegas club, so I could be a bit on the biased side.

    If you ask Chapp or some of the other regulars here, or just search on the site and find out someone who promotes for The Hard Rock, it will make your life much much easier and you'll get in must much faster.

    Stay away from Prive, TAO and TrYst if you're absolutely against "that" crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • rawlo5660
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I think Body English might have less of these types because the average age there is younger (like early 20's). So even if they wanted to flash some bling, they probably need to hold a steady job before doing so. The employees at Body English on the other hand are another story. Try being a guy and getting in on a weekend. Maybe 2 hours later you might be good enough to get in and pay a huge cover

    I personally didn't like it because they don't have a guestlist line and at the same time they over crowd the place.
    Yeah I hear you. Club personnel can really have a negative impact on the nightclub itself. After doing some research on this forum it looks like the Vegas bars are the way to go to have a more relaxed time. I could be wrong though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    You mean you wouldnt hit this?

    lol.. reminds me of some lame cruise I took. Worst pool scene EVER!

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    is that nassau, dnix, irock and a friend??? theyre already out there?

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    haha nice! Honestly though I never really cared about labels on a bikini out of all things. Its the body that really counts in those pool parties. I doubt any drunk guy is going to hit on a 300lb chick wearing a Dolche and Gabbana 2 piece instead of fit looking girl wearing something from the target summer collections aisle.
    You mean you wouldnt hit this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    haha nice! Honestly though I never really cared about labels on a bikini out of all things. Its the body that really counts in those pool parties. I doubt any drunk guy is going to hit on a 300lb chick wearing a Dolche and Gabbana 2 piece instead of fit looking girl wearing something from the target summer collections aisle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    When you see them, just point and laugh, their insecurities will ruin thier fun for the rest of the night..but to answer your question, none that i can think of. everyone wants to feel important in vegas. it's a fantasy land where people go to escape their reality and become anyone they want to for a couple of days..hell when i arrive i'm going to be the Prince of Prussia..i'll be the one at ditch this friday with the ruby studded crown and the zebra print trunks with the word "juicy" on the butt..
    I agree and LOL on the "Juicy" on the arse hahahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by rawlo5660 View Post
    Vegas seemed to have a pretty cool party vibe awhile back and then this, want to be Hollywood superstar attitude started permeating the current club culture. I will give body english a shot. Are there any others. What about the old favorites like rumjungle?
    I think Body English might have less of these types because the average age there is younger (like early 20's). So even if they wanted to flash some bling, they probably need to hold a steady job before doing so. The employees at Body English on the other hand are another story. Try being a guy and getting in on a weekend. Maybe 2 hours later you might be good enough to get in and pay a huge cover

    I personally didn't like it because they don't have a guestlist line and at the sametime they over crowd the place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    You guys wear that and im gonna roll in acting like am a Russian Backstreet Boy

    Leave a comment:


  • rawlo5660
    replied
    Originally posted by vega$ View Post
    Body English is a little less pretentious than the other top tier Vegas clubs IMO. Much more of a party-your-ass-off vibe, and less people worrying about how good they look in their $500 dollar shoes and their $100 haircut...however, that crowd is inevitable in Vegas, and its part of what makes Vegas the city that it is
    Vegas seemed to have a pretty cool party vibe awhile back and then this, want to be Hollywood superstar attitude started permeating the current club culture. I will give body english a shot. Are there any others. What about the old favorites like rumjungle?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    bring the chain!!
    pretty sure I still have it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nassau
    replied
    bring the chain!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Hey I thought they had overly sensitive eyes to disco lights when they come with their shades

    I admit, I was guilty of wearing shades inside the Wynn. But then I think I get a free pass since I wasn't actually inside Tryst yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • IRockNvegas
    replied
    U look like the singer from lmfao

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X