Less Pretentious Nightclubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Less Pretentious Nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rawlo5660
    started a topic Less Pretentious Nightclubs

    Less Pretentious Nightclubs

    Which nightclubs and lounges on which particular nights attract a less pretentious cocky crowd? I have found that on the most popular nights allot of clubs are frequented by the I am too cool, I want everyone to look at me, I am the king/queen of the universe type of clientele. This can really destroy the positive vibe of a place. Does anyone have any suggestions as to some clubs/lounges that are better in this respect?

  • VegasVet
    replied
    I like Blush at the Wynn. Smaller place but Ive always had fun there and the crowd is actually friendly. The outdoor patio is key.

    Lavo can be good too, but its hit or miss with the size of the crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • wisepalladin
    replied
    A lot of the rooftop places, such as Voodoo Lounge, can drain the pretention out of the snottiest hometown hero. Being up that high and seeing such a great view is pretty humbling, and makes it easier to talk to other people who are in awe of something they probably won't see every night.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    And The Irishmen bar at NYNY, I;ve heard its an awesome time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    There's always Carnival Court too!
    +1..........

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    There's always Carnival Court too!

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by rawlo5660 View Post
    What about the best bars in town. I got a friend coming down and he really wants to check out the best bars in Vegas.
    also look at spyonvegas.com they always have deals for week days

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    I believe the sports bar over at Mandalay Bay has crazy good Happy Deals. It's practically a pay $10.00 - all you can drink for two hours on well drinks and tap beers. I'll look in to it more for you. I can't quite remember

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    I think alot of the casino bars are great some of the best are center bar at hard rock, island bar at palms and dont forget about town square which is south of mandaly on LV blvd which has several bars in one area.
    The center bar has happy hour everyday from 5-8pm! Its pretty good place to hang out.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    I think alot of the casino bars are great some of the best are center bar at hard rock, island bar at palms and dont forget about town square which is south of mandaly on LV blvd which has several bars in one area.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I personally don't mind any casino pit bar since they have the cheapest drinks, but do check out this list:

    http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/3...s-in-Las-Vegas

    Leave a comment:


  • rawlo5660
    replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    The Hard Rock has both Body English and Wasted Space. Both are great places to party, Wasted Space being my favorite of any Vegas club, so I could be a bit on the biased side.

    If you ask Chapp or some of the other regulars here, or just search on the site and find out someone who promotes for The Hard Rock, it will make your life much much easier and you'll get in must much faster.

    Stay away from Prive, TAO and TrYst if you're absolutely against "that" crowd.
    What about the best bars in town. I got a friend coming down and he really wants to check out the best bars in Vegas.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
    I think I threw up a little in my mouth ... just a tad.
    just a tad huh? that means you kinda liked it

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    You mean you wouldnt hit this?

    I think I threw up a little in my mouth ... just a tad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    Your signature fit brilliantly for this post
    Haha didnt catch that before, nice eye

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X