Hosted Bar/VIP All Access - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hosted Bar/VIP All Access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keebler
    replied
    The hosted bar is basically all you can drink right?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Here the break down:

    Rain Entry+GA All Access Pass $40 (no cover all clubs)

    VIP All Access Wristband $60 (NO LINE/no cover all clubs)

    Rain Hosted Bar Package $90 (hosted bar at Rain)

    Hosted Bar + VIP All Access $138 (hosted bar at Rain and no cover all clubs)
    Last edited by dnix; 06-23-2009, 12:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AKBoarder
    replied
    nyc pretty much covered it

    it's a pretty awesome deal, and I think most people end up staying at Rain with the hosted bar, so you might just go for that deal instead of the one that comes with the wristband.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    all access pass is not the same as the wristband
    good point!! I assumed he was talking about the bracelet.....you know what happens when I ASS U ME!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    all access pass is not the same as the wristband

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by respekt View Post
    I'm confused on what those two things actually do. I'm planning to get tickets from wanttickets.com for

    http://www.wantickets.com/affiliates...318&e_id=56525

    Is the hosted bar a private bar?
    How much faster will I get into the club with the VIP access?

    Thanks !
    its a bar within the club that will be offering a sponsored drink included with the bracelet, for instance if kettle one is the sponsor you can drink kettele one and anything for free and they usually have a champagne too, and yes you walk right into any of the nine run clubs, which include rain ghostbar and moon playboy without any line or added cover, its a homerun!!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X