Hosted Bar/VIP All Access - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hosted Bar/VIP All Access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • respekt
    started a topic Hosted Bar/VIP All Access

    Hosted Bar/VIP All Access

    I'm confused on what those two things actually do. I'm planning to get tickets from wanttickets.com for

    http://www.wantickets.com/affiliates...318&e_id=56525

    Is the hosted bar a private bar?
    How much faster will I get into the club with the VIP access?

    Thanks !

  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by tschwicht View Post
    Yeah i'm definitely going to have to go. I was on the N9ne website and just found out they have a N9ne Steakhouse AND Ghostbar in Chicago. I'll probably visit the Vegas one before the one in my own backyard though.
    Didnt know they had a Ghost Bar in Chicago. I just looked it up and it looks more like a after dinner lounge with hor deurves, not a full out bar like in Vegas. Anyone been to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • tschwicht
    replied
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    I completely agree. The first time i went up to Ghost Bar i went for the sole reason just to see it. Its an amazing view and because the Palms isnt on the strip you have the greatest view from one of the strip to the other. Thus began my love affair with Ghost Bar.
    Yeah i'm definitely going to have to go. I was on the N9ne website and just found out they have a N9ne Steakhouse AND Ghostbar in Chicago. I'll probably visit the Vegas one before the one in my own backyard though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keebler
    replied
    Originally posted by AKBoarder View Post
    It's definitely worth going up to Ghost Bar and/or Moon for a drink, if for no other reason than the view.

    Plus you need to stand on the glass part of Ghost Bar and look down the 60 stories or whatever and scare yourself =)
    I completely agree. The first time i went up to Ghost Bar i went for the sole reason just to see it. Its an amazing view and because the Palms isnt on the strip you have the greatest view from one of the strip to the other. Thus began my love affair with Ghost Bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • AKBoarder
    replied
    It's definitely worth going up to Ghost Bar and/or Moon for a drink, if for no other reason than the view.

    Plus you need to stand on the glass part of Ghost Bar and look down the 60 stories or whatever and scare yourself =)

    Leave a comment:


  • tschwicht
    replied
    Originally posted by dev View Post
    thx for the info. i wasnt aware of the difference in passes, ill try to contact wantix and try to upgrade.

    we gonna be out there this weekend, so just gettin ready to make it happen.
    Good luck! Again, nothing but positive reviews of these things. I'm debating right now on purchasing the Rain Hosted Bar + VIP All Access and trying it out. I just can't decide if I'm getting free booze at Rain if it's worth even leaving, but I really want to check out the other places so I think I'm going to go for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dev
    replied
    Originally posted by tschwicht View Post
    Honestly you're better off spending the extra $20 for no lines or you're probably going to wait so long you might as well just have paid cover for the $40 you're going to drop.

    thx for the info. i wasnt aware of the difference in passes, ill try to contact wantix and try to upgrade.

    we gonna be out there this weekend, so just gettin ready to make it happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by AKBoarder View Post
    Someone on the boards has, there was a review not too long ago.
    Yeah I think it was over Memorial Day weekend and he said it worked like a charm!

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    and to add to it....if you dont want to drop the extra $20 for the bracelet then you might be better looking at all inclusive sandals resorts in the bahamas!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tschwicht
    replied
    Originally posted by dev View Post
    quick ques- so all access pass means we are still waiting in line for each club? if so, how long is each line after 11ish?

    thx.
    Honestly you're better off spending the extra $20 for no lines or you're probably going to wait so long you might as well just have paid cover for the $40 you're going to drop.

    Leave a comment:


  • dev
    replied
    quick ques- so all access pass means we are still waiting in line for each club? if so, how long is each line after 11ish?

    thx.

    Leave a comment:


  • respekt
    replied
    Thanks guys, the hosted bar seems like a great deal. hope i could get my connect through and kick it with DJ AM

    Leave a comment:


  • AKBoarder
    replied
    Someone on the boards has, there was a review not too long ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • ocTICK
    replied
    I feel alive for the first time
    Each sip hits my lips like a landmine

    I think the hosted bar is a great deal, but I don't know anyone who has done it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AKBoarder
    replied
    Yup, all you can drink of whatever the liquor is and champagne.

    I hope it's Santa Champ, I heard it's so crisp.

    Don't forget your flippy floppies.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X