Don't go to Vegas without... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Don't go to Vegas without...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • whats the title of this thread again?
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dnix View Post
        whats the title of this thread again?
        Dont go to Vegas without Minni Vanilli?
        GO BIG OR GO HOME

        Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
        Staying in Planet Hollywood
        2/4 - TBD
        2/5 -TBD
        2/6 - TBD

        Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
          but how can you not like an 80's hair band?
          Because this is my type of 80's music.

          Comment


          • Oh, the shitty kind

            Comment


            • Did someone say 80's? Lookit how much I love the 80's

              Comment


              • What to bring to Vegas --- 80's Rock!

                Essential items to bring to Vegas!
                1. Money, lots of it, or a CC with limits up the wazoo!!
                2. Jeans, Black button down Shirt, Black shoes, underoos x days in Vegas. Shorts if Summertime! Comfortable shoes that can make it from Wynn to Luxor without breaking down! Socks x 2 x days in Vegas.
                3. ID and backup ID. "I Lost My ID" does not get you on a plane, and so doesn't you're local wholesale club membership card (Costco / Sams)


                80's Rock----

                I am a big fan of the 80's .. Pet shop Boys, Duran Duran, MJ (RIP) Madonna (80's not now) and of course my all time favorite.. B 52's .. Love Shack, baby Love shack.... Tin Roof .... RUSTED!

                I have an Idea, (mgm you use this you owe me) Turn Studio 54 in one big 80's club. Now that would fill that place up for sure!!
                Last edited by mario2k4; 06-25-2009, 08:29 PM.

                Comment


                • I think one of the less popular majors, like Jet, or something, should honestly try an 80's night on the weekend and see what happens.

                  Comment


                  • They had polyesthers, fun.

                    Closed
                    Appreciate Vegas
                    Next Trip 4/26!

                    Comment


                    • Something else to bring - single dollar bills. When I got there I had a bunch of $5's, so that's what I had to tip everyone the first day. Shuttle driver, bellhops, Elvis...

                      Comment


                      • Yeah, it looks like all the Polly Esther's nationwide are closed

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo vanilla View Post
                          Something else to bring - single dollar bills. When I got there I had a bunch of $5's, so that's what I had to tip everyone the first day. Shuttle driver, bellhops, Elvis...
                          Good tip.....!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AKBoarder View Post
                            Oh, the shitty kind
                            LOL! You are just mad because they didn't look like the Hair Metal transvestites.

                            Comment


                            • I like my 80's music to be like this...
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/ame]

                              Comment


                              • mdw i stayed at palms place and they had an ipod doc and i brought mine. so my brother was bumpin hip hop in the room and i hooked up mine in the bathroom and was playing house music in there. 2 docks are better than one. my ipod dock and my flip mino are necessary for every trip. for those who are looking for an alternative to BE's booming system check out the jbl line. it's small and and provides a pretty good sound for travel.
                                Nassau Supersonic

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X