Pools in October - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pools in October

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The next two weeks have a few things open. I've been referring to Marquee, Wet, Drais, Tao Beach. The last two I think will be open thru Oct., MDC and Wet looks like closing Columbus Day weekend, with MDC coming back with that dome soon after.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by kazflair View Post
      The next two weeks have a few things open. I've been referring to Marquee, Wet, Drais, Tao Beach. The last two I think will be open thru Oct., MDC and Wet looks like closing Columbus Day weekend, with MDC coming back with that dome soon after.
      It looks like only Tao is open for the weekend of Oct 25-26. Does anyone know if that's the case?

      Comment


      • #18
        Seems like Tao Beach is open next Friday the 31st. Never been since Chris Traer is gone... who should I contact now ?
        Trip # 11:
        Halloween 2015, Encore

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X