Pool parties (or similar) in November? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool parties (or similar) in November?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool parties (or similar) in November?

Hi

We were looking forward to coming to Vegas for my birthday at the end of November and excited that we could still do a Pool Party in the shape of Kaos so late after summer but as that's closed down, we are left with nowhere to go. I'm guessing there are no other pool parties so does anything know of where we can go on a Friday afternoon that has a party atmosphere, DJ etc?

Thanks for any suggestions

Not sure about Friday afternoon, but Lavo Party Brunch is your best bet Saturday afternoon.

Comment

I can second LAVO Brunch. It actually gets pretty wild in there considering it is brunch lol

Comment

I looked it up online and its looks incredible but unfortunately we have something booked for Saturday. The only thing I could find was Carnival Court. From what I have seen online, its a big jump from Kaos pool party(!) but it's all I could find for a Friday day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        • ryan850
          EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
          ryan850
          Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
          04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
        • SpykeYs
          Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
          SpykeYs
          6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
          04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
        Working...
        X