Pool Party Planning for 15+ people - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Pool Party Planning for 15+ people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Party Planning for 15+ people

Hi everyone! I'm a student at ASU. I am planning my 21st birthday trip for a group of 15 of my friends and we will be coming to Vegas in mid-December (still working on the exact date). Totally new and a bit overwhelmed with planning and a comment on a reddit post redirected me to this forum and thought I'd make an account and see if I can get any help! Trying to maximize the most fun and spend the least I can but obviously willing to spend as I understand it is Vegas after all! How should I go about looking for pool parties, if pool parties even happen in December?

Sadly all the pool parties except one (Marquee) will not be happening in December; they mostly close at the end of September. Only a few of the regular hotel pools will remain open throughout the winter. The past few years the Marquee Dayclub has remained opened throughout the weekend in the winters with a dome cover. I've heard mixed reviews though, and I'm not entirely sure they are doing it this winter, but it would be an option.

Another daytime option in the winter is Lavo at the venetian/palazzo. It's usually a good party atmosphere but you definitely want to get a table for 15 people.

Lastly with regards for a place to stay, since you're all in your early 20s, the bunk bed rooms at the Flamingo might be a budget-friendly option. They're pretty new and might be something for you to look into. At my age bunk beds have been out of my repertoire for 15 years but if I were in my early twenties maybe it'd be fun with my group of friends. Good luck.

Comment

My understanding is that Marquee stopped doing the dome for the winter pool parties in the last 1-2 years. I believe KAOS is going to be picking up where Marquee left off and is going to have its own winter pool parties. I would check in to that, but doubt you are going to find out a lot about it this far in advance. You will probably just have to keep checking for updates on KAOS's website.
      Palms, Jan. 2008
      Venetian, Feb. 2009
      Rio, Nov. 2009
      Caesar's, Aug. 2010
      Palazzo, Sept. 2011
      Palazzo & Planet Hollywood, Aug. 24-29, 2012
      THEHotel, Palazzo & Aria, LDW 2012
      Encore MDW 2013

Monte Carlo & Encore Oct. 10-14, 2013

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
        Buy Real Driver License
        fionakim888
        We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
        We also erase your bad records from the...
        Yesterday, 07:21 AM
      • DAlex111
        Reply to
        DAlex111
        just me, 1m
        03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
      • SpykeYs
        SpykeYs
        How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
        03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
      Working...
      X