Dayclub info for 5 guys on June 26-29: Drais, Marquee, etc. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dayclub info for 5 guys on June 26-29: Drais, Marquee, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayclub info for 5 guys on June 26-29: Drais, Marquee, etc.

Hey yall,

Just trying to get some information on table location and other stuff regarding a end of June trip. I've only ever been to Rehab so I need help trying to get a complete picture of things.

I think my number one choice is to go to Drais on June 29 and getting a panorama booth. A couple folks in the group want to do cabana but from I seen it looks like the cabanas are pretty far from the party on the upper level?

Another option we are looking at is Marquee but again not sure where the Bungalows are at

Another question is that since its the week before 4th of July weekend, it probably won't be as lit as the other weekends. In that case should we stick to Tier 1s like Wet or EBC to try and make sure we don't go to an empty party?

Thanks and much apperciated

All pool parties will be crowded on a Saturday in late June.

Comment

MDC bungalows are a great option if you can get one. Drias UC's are way too far from the action. Check out MDC or WET. EBC is not bringing in the girls like they used to. Most of them wait in the guestlist line for hours and then they get pissed and leave. We saw it last weekend a ton. Could be why the ratio was horrible. The girls that were around us (gaming area) were all comped tables, and left after their free bottle of skyy vodka ran out.
      Not sure if Gemma has any reviews yet, but could be worth looking into. Liquid too.

Comment

look at who dj is
        pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm open till around 6pm
        wet/encore beach/ kaos are biggest capacity
        friday will be slower then saturday

6/26
        tao beach
        liquid
        marquee
        go pool

6/27
        tao beach
        liquid
        dj neva @ daylight
        bare