Best hip-hip pool parties in Vegas? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best hip-hip pool parties in Vegas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hip-hip pool parties in Vegas?

As the title suggests really - looking at Drai’s on a Sunday (bungalow), and somewhere on a Saturday - no EDM though please!

Open to suggestions and tips!

Thanks

Depends on the day, but DJ Mustard does Marquee on some Saturdays. It's crazy lit!

Other than that, Tao, Daylight, Drai's, and Rehab are the only other spots that I know do hip hop pool parties.

Rehab is doing their final season for pool parties but that probably means it's not jumping like it used to.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Is Drai’s beach club guaranteed hip-hop on a Saturday, or does it vary?

Comment

I think it varies but usually hip hop. I would double check who's performing to confirm first. But they have Rae Sremmurd, Wiz, and Ty $ in the next couple of Saturdays. Check the website for the week your going to make sure

Comment

You may also want to check Liquid.

Comment

Daylight is your best bet on Sundays. Drai's Beachclub is primarily EDM. Liquid has a lot of hip hop DJ's on Saturdays, but they now censor the cuss words in songs, which is a downer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
              OneStopShop
              I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
              04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
            • OneStopShop
              Tao beach hookups?
              OneStopShop
              Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
              04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
            • OneStopShop
              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
              OneStopShop
              They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
              04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
            Working...
            X