Marque Dayclub for Two On 5/24 Worth it? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marque Dayclub for Two On 5/24 Worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marque Dayclub for Two On 5/24 Worth it?

So, all my "friends" bailed for MDW so now it's just me and a female for this trip to Vegas. Since I'm comped at Cosmo, I don't mind splurging on a table but I'm looking for an honest opinion on whether or not "it's worth it." I was going to do the BLVD pool, but I hear the service is abysmal. Meanwhile, a table at Marquee Dayclub will provide more attentive service and a party atmosphere to kick off the trip.

Anyway, for those with experience, what are your thoughts on two-person tables? What sort of minimum am I looking at on 5/24? I also kind of wonder if a bottle is too much between a guy and a gal lol

Personally, I think it’s “worth it.” I had a great experience and it was just me and one girl. I had no minimum at MDC on a Friday in March and we went through 4 bottles so I don’t think one bottle is too much lol. MDC provides amazing service and there is no other way to go than having a table there IMHO.

5/24 for Deorro, you can probably secure a minimum for $500-$1.5K depending on the location. You are already in Vegas, so just go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by RStarr1119 View Post
      Personally, I think it’s “worth it.” I had a great experience and it was just me and one girl. I had no minimum at MDC on a Friday in March and we went through 4 bottles so I don’t think one bottle is too much lol. MDC provides amazing service and there is no other way to go than having a table there IMHO.

5/24 for Deorro, you can probably secure a minimum for $500-$1.5K depending on the location. You are already in Vegas, so just go for it!

Thanks for your reply! Do you have any suggested hosts? I'd definitely do it for a 500 minimum...I plan on eating there too so I'll likely hit 1,000 but it's nice knowing I don't have to go wild. I figure a bottle of champagne, food, water and beer will be at least 1k and a good time too!

Right now, I just booked a day bed at BLVD

Comment

I've done two person tables at night before, definitely worth it. Would do the same at pool party if it was just two of us.
        For Marquee, Cliff Orr is one of the best in the business. 15864894531

Comment

Cliff is my host as well. Agree he is one if not the best in the business!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            smlaude
            I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
            04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
          • BarrelO
            BarrelO
            I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
            04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
          • ryan850
            ryan850
            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
            04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
          Working...
          X