Cold weather fashion for the start of pool party season? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cold weather fashion for the start of pool party season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold weather fashion for the start of pool party season?

This may be silly, but with temps in the 60s-low 70s, I'm concerned I'll be freezing at the pool parties when we go the weekend of March 8-10. Anyone ever been to the pools when its this cold? Any tips on fun things to wear that keep you warm? We bought some cropped sweatshirts which I hope will be enough but wanted to see if anyone had other ideas!

Hey ill be there for my bachelor party that same weekend. honestly my group is trying to decide if the pools will even be worth it with the weather. We may skip out on pools and spend more at night.

We have plans right now for EBC friday and marquee or drais saturday but i think it will be a game time decision. Ive been when it was in the high 60's and sunny and it wasnt too bad. but mist people stayed in their clothes or girls wore bikinis and just kept their cover ups on.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jmil1818! You're probably right, if its sunny we should survive haha. I'm so used to going in the summer when its 115* this will definitely have a different vibe!

We're not super into the nightclubs for various reasons but LOVE the vibe of pool parties so we'll have to play it by ear. Worst case we'll amble the strip and hit the bars. Vegas is always fun no matter what!

Comment

Lavo Party Brunch Saturday will be a great option for you.

Comment

I personally would not go to a pool unless temps were in the mid or upper 70's.

Comment

Lavo Party Brunch Saturday is a great suggestion... it's a good time and a good substitute to a pool party for your group.

Comment

I was considering Lavo Party Brunch but I feel like I have a hard time finding their promoters on IG (anyone know one?!). I'l have to keep that in mind if the weather isn't working out. Right now the forecast is calling for rain on Friday 3/8... I also found a decent sounding Beer Crawl down the strip on Thrillist so might audible to that too.

Comment

Did you try the promoter/host that is recommended on this website? Kolton Chournos? I've personally never used him, but overs have and seem to like him.

Top of the page... host contacts.... lavo brunch.

Comment

Thanks! I've tried a recommended host from here (forget which club) and never heard back so I'm a bit skeptical now... But I'll keep that in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by scffle View Post
                    I was considering Lavo Party Brunch but I feel like I have a hard time finding their promoters on IG (anyone know one?!). I'l have to keep that in mind if the weather isn't working out. Right now the forecast is calling for rain on Friday 3/8... I also found a decent sounding Beer Crawl down the strip on Thrillist so might audible to that too.
                    With temps expected to be in the low 60s, Lavo is where you want to be next Saturday. A few of us on here will be there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by scffle View Post
                      This may be silly, but with temps in the 60s-low 70s, I'm concerned I'll be freezing at the pool parties when we go the weekend of March 8-10. Anyone ever been to the pools when its this cold? Any tips on fun things to wear that keep you warm? We bought some cropped sweatshirts which I hope will be enough but wanted to see if anyone had other ideas!
                      I think it's stupid to go to the pool in cold weather. In this case, I can recommend a woolen swimsuit, following your question .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X