Outside of EBC, Tao, Wet Republic...what is best pool party for the money? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Outside of EBC, Tao, Wet Republic...what is best pool party for the money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside of EBC, Tao, Wet Republic...what is best pool party for the money?

I am headed to Vegas 8/19 with six friends for my bachelor party and we are hoping to do a pool party on Saturday but hoping to keep it under $250/person ($1,750 including tax and tip) and wondering what pool party is best bargain? Was thinking maybe Lazy River at MGM Grand. We are all in our mid 30's/professionals looking to have fun.

You could land something at Drais Beach potentially. Alternatively smaller pools like Bare or Liquid... Tao Beach is also small and could get you something there too

Comment

You can probably do Marquee for that

Comment

Thanks. I was quoted $5-$7k for cabana at Marquee. What about Planet Hollywood? Cabanas there seem much more affordable.

Comment

For your age group and price range one place comes to mind, flamingo. PH is awful, MGM Lazy River has too many families early in the day. Flamingo Go Pool is 21 and over and you can get a large day bed right on the water, its a riot.

Comment

I mean, at 1750$ you will likely be able to get something at Wet or Drais. I couldnt tell if you were being serious about the lazy river. If its your bachelor party, I would think you would want something like Wet. I am your age and do Wet every year and manage to keep it under 2k with good real estate.
            The General
            "Popping bottles doesn't make you a baller, but it doesnt make you a chump either. Sometimes it's just the price to play"

March 08~Encore
            March 08~Skylofts
            March 09~Encore
            NYE 10~Skylofts
            Jan 11~Skylofts
            July 11~ Cosmo
            MDW 12-Skylofts
            Upcoming- Jun 13~Skylofts

Comment

You can get a daybed at marquee for $1000 on a Friday. After tax and tip that will put you around your max budget.

Comment

Originally posted by rokwell View Post
                I mean, at 1750$ you will likely be able to get something at Wet or Drais. I couldnt tell if you were being serious about the lazy river. If its your bachelor party, I would think you would want something like Wet. I am your age and do Wet every year and manage to keep it under 2k with good real estate.

where are you getting good real estate at wet for under $2K all in on a Saturday?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X