Wet Repub - Bungalow/Delux cabana/party cabana?? Which one?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Wet Repub - Bungalow/Delux cabana/party cabana?? Which one??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Repub - Bungalow/Delux cabana/party cabana?? Which one??

Hello people,
    Revisiting Vegas again April 25th - 29th. Staying at mgm.
    12 guys, uk Batchelor party.
    We want to know which is the best VIP package?? We want to be in the thick of the action, not interested in sipping champagne and looking cool, we want girls in our area, we want loud music, we want to get in the pool, we want to party hard!!
    Now do we go for delux cabana or party cabana or something else?? Which area of the pool should our cabana be at?
    Also a contact to sort all this out and a price for us would be much appreciated!!

Great site by the way, I used it last year, think Matt from Tao sorted us a great booth, keep up the good work guys!!

Dont waste your money on cabana's at Wet Republic.

Its better in there general admission.

Use your cabana money on Encore Beach, Marquee Day Club or Daylight.

Wet republic cabana's are too far outta the way to enjoy what you want.

Comment

4/27 Calvin Harris Wet Republic entry tickets $85 person
      4/28 Steve Aoki Wet Republic entry tickets $34 person

Saturday (Non Event)
      Bungalow (15) 7,500
      Delux Cabana (15) 4,000
      Party Cabana (15) 3,500
      Dance Deck (10) 3,000
      Dance Floor (10) 2,500
      Stage (10) 2,000
      Lounge (10) 2,000
      Day Bed (6) 1,500

Saturday (Event)
      Bungalow (15) 10,000
      Delux Cabana (15) 5,000
      Party Cabana (15) 4,000
      Dance Deck (10) 4,000
      Dance Floor (10) 3,500
      Stage (10) 4,000
      Lounge (10) 3,000
      Day Bed (6) 2,000

Sunday (Non Event)
      Bungalow (15) 5,000
      Delux Cabana (15) 2,500
      Party Cabana (15) 2,000
      Dance Deck (10) 1,500
      Dance Floor (10) 1,500
      Stage (10) 1,500
      Lounge (10) 1,500
      Day Bed (6) 1,000

Sunday (Event)
      Bungalow (15) 7,500
      Delux Cabana (15) 4,000
      Party Cabana (15) 3,500
      Dance Deck (10) 3,000
      Dance Floor (10) 2,500
      Stage (10) 3,000
      Lounge (10) 3,000
      Day Bed (6) 1,500

Keep in mind wait else is going on that weekend:
      4/27 Avicii Marquee Day Club
      4/28 EDX Marquee Day Club

4/27 will.i.am Encore Beach Club
      4/28 Eric Prydz Encore Beach Club

hakkasan 4/25 Aoki 4/26 deadmau5 4/27 Calvin Harris 4/28 Laidback luke
      Light-Mandalay bay- 4/26 Nicky Romero, Clockwork, Andy Caldwell, 4/27 Axwell
      XS 4/26 Porter Robinson 4/27 Dirty South 4/28 Swanky Tunes 4/29 Lil Jon
      Marquee 4/26 Avicii 4/27 sander van doorn

Comment

Thanks people, but wet republic on that Saturday is a definite for us, groom wants to go there, and Calvin Harris is headlining, he is a big deal in the UK, so the boys want to see him.
        We don't mind spending the money, no way on gods earth am I going wet republic on general admission, bottle service all the way, but want to party hard at the same time!!

Comment

The party cabana is not the traditional cabana that I think of when doing a pool, it's a an L shaped couch area with 2 loungers in front. I think they need call that something else.
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by DAVIEG9 View Post
            Thanks people, but wet republic on that Saturday is a definite for us, groom wants to go there, and Calvin Harris is headlining, he is a big deal in the UK, so the boys want to see him.
            We don't mind spending the money, no way on gods earth am I going wet republic on general admission, bottle service all the way, but want to party hard at the same time!!
            Have you been Wet before mate?

If not then honestly trust us you do not need a cabana there. I promise you that you will spend more time outside your cabana than in it as the action goes on in and around the pool and not round the cabana's. I've been to Wet both in Cabana's and GA. General is just more of a laugh. I felt our cabana isolated us somewhat from the party. Its the only pool party where I would recommend people go in General over Bottle Service simply cos of the way the place is designed.

Cabana's at wet are not cheap this year cos of the talent. You are honestly better off taking your Bottle Service money to another place. Go to Wet on Calvin Harris day - it'll be ace, but I personally would be looking to spend $5k - $7k at EBC or Daylight.

Comment

Definitely stick with WET Republic. Best looking girls and DJ's this summer. Daylight (new pool at Mandalay) wont be open until Memorial Weekend. Get everyone to throw in some $$ and go BIG. You only live once...

Comment

Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
                Originally posted by DAVIEG9 View Post
                Have you been Wet before mate?

If not then honestly trust us you do not need a cabana there. I promise you that you will spend more time outside your cabana than in it as the action goes on in and around the pool and not round the cabana's. I've been to Wet both in Cabana's and GA. General is just more of a laugh. I felt our cabana isolated us somewhat from the party. Its the only pool party where I would recommend people go in General over Bottle Service simply cos of the way the place is designed.

Cabana's at wet are not cheap this year cos of the talent. You are honestly better off taking your Bottle Service money to another place. Go to Wet on Calvin Harris day - it'll be ace, but I personally would be looking to spend $5k - $7k at EBC or Daylight.
                The other problem I have with the cabanas is that they are worn down. They seem dated to me, which is why I was hoping the remodel was done. I went Friday and all I saw along the row of the cabanas on the right was dudes standing out looking down on the main pool party going on. The couches on the left entry had way, way, more girls partying there vs the cabanas. If you get a cabana, be prepared to go to the main pool and try to fish some girl out to bring up there (If there are no girls in the cabana area, then that's the hosts fault not the layout of the pool, if you tip, they should be on top of this.. If I have clients spending, tipping, and want girls in the cabana area/daybed, whatever... by the time they blink, they will appear,!)
                Isaac Kaz Curry
                Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Despite what VegasVIP says, WR isn't the only game in town, and that cabana money would be better spent at EBC or MDC.
                  Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                  mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                  Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
                    Despite what VegasVIP says, WR isn't the only game in town, and that cabana money would be better spent at EBC or MDC.
                    +1
                    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

So what do you recommend for "property" and location at wet republic? I am planning to go there with a bunch of guys for calvin harris on the 7th and wanted to get something that is in the action zone that will attract chicks...

Comment

Ah man, I don't know what to do now.
                        Last thing we wanna do is spend big and be rolling on our own.
                        Anybody ever done a lounge table? been told they are pretty sociable areas.

Whysohype - can you let me know how you get on?

Comment

I think you guys will like the Dance Deck table. If my memory serves me correct they are the U Shape couches directly opposite the DJ/Bar area so you get a good view of everything and you are right on the side of the pool.

Comment

That's what I usually get. Lots of action.
                            Blackout Artist
                            [email protected]

Comment

Don't get me wrong I have done a cabana at WET and it was cool, but I have always had the most fun out in the pool. The cabanas are nice to get away for a second and grab a drink but they feel so far away from the action. If you guys are into Calvin Harris and want to party then skip the cabana, save the money, and get in the pool.

You can't splash from the sidelines man!
                              Twitter: @G0ldenTickets

Vegas Trips:
                              - May 2008 (Stratosphere)
                              - May 2009 (MGM)
                              - March 30th - April 4th 2011 (MGM)
                              - May 16th - 21st 2012 (Cosmo) [Invasion]
                              - May 14th - 20th 2013 (Elara) [Invasion]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X