Would you consider Tao beach a Tiers 2 Pool party ?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Would you consider Tao beach a Tiers 2 Pool party ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider Tao beach a Tiers 2 Pool party ??

we will be 6 guys but not gettin into the major pool partys cuz it is jsut way too much money and we still want a daybed at least.
    EDC, WET, Marque, Surrender are then off budget
    lookin at tao on a sundays, would you consider it the best B-option from a price/fun/hot girls stand point ??

How can you say something is "way too much money" and in the same sentence say "we still want a daybed"?
    You're 6 guys...you don't need anything but game and the right attitude...if you plan accordingly and get presale tix then you should be able to stay well withing your budget....Most "major" Day pool events have presale tix anywhere from $30, $50 on up and I know that those prices change for general admission on the day of the event

Comment

When you take into account the entry cost for the 6 of you and the number/total cost of the drinks you'll consume I'd guess you'd quickly get close to the minimum spend for daybed at Tao or Wet.
      "If we only live life once, we better make sure we live it to the fullest!"

facebook.com/michaeltheagent
      twitter.com/michaeltheagent

Comment

Originally posted by kman90 View Post
        How can you say something is "way too much money" and in the same sentence say "we still want a daybed"?
        You're 6 guys...you don't need anything but game and the right attitude...if you plan accordingly and get presale tix then you should be able to stay well withing your budget....Most "major" Day pool events have presale tix anywhere from $30, $50 on up and I know that those prices change for general admission on the day of the event
        Because Tao Beach can be significantly cheaper than EBC or MDC. When I was looking at prices over Cinco De Mayo weekend Tao was 500 for a daybed while MDC was 1.5K. Huge difference
        2016 (past) - none
        2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
          Originally posted by kman90 View Post
          Because Tao Beach can be significantly cheaper than EBC or MDC. When I was looking at prices over Cinco De Mayo weekend Tao was 500 for a daybed while MDC was 1.5K. Huge difference
          +1
          what i am tryin to say is we will spend some money but we want to have the "service" and "status" that goes with having a cabana and daybeds. so waiting in GA is a no no for us

that is why i think TAO is the best bang for buck

Comment

i've never had anything but a ridiculous time at tao beach. i've been on friday, saturday, sunday, in peak season and in non-peak season and every time i've ever been, it's been awesome. hit up chris traer and don't look back!

Comment

I wouldn't call it tier 2 because i don't have it in the same category as the bigger pool parties. don't get me wrong, it's still fun and can get crazy, but my experiences at Wet Republic and EBC are on a whole another level when compared to Tao Beach.

Tao Beach is a great deal if you wanna compare it to minimums at other dayclubs!
              Next trip: ???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X